Sign in to follow this  
boeingcorp

invites going out?

It looks like they haven't sent any since Thursday, nor have they released the A320 build which was supposedly coming 2-3 days after the development update, though they usually don't do either during the weekends. I have the feeling the invites will be resumed when the build is released, along with the public patch notes. Might be worth checking again later tonight.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

It looks like they haven't sent any since Thursday, nor have they released the A320 build which was supposedly coming 2-3 days after the development update, though they usually don't do either during the weekends. I have the feeling the invites will be resumed when the build is released, along with the public patch notes. Might be worth checking again later tonight.

Why do you say that?  I see the numbers jumped up over 50 today so far.  Maybe they were just late checking their email.

36 minutes ago, GlideBy said:

Why do you say that?  I see the numbers jumped up over 50 today so far.  Maybe they were just late checking their email.

Which numbers?

5 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Which numbers?

The number of Alpha testers.  But, in the last 40 minutes they haven't changed.  So maybe it was just people returning to work and seeing a Thursday or Friday email.

Edited by GlideBy

31 minutes ago, GlideBy said:

The number of Alpha testers.  But, in the last 40 minutes they haven't changed.  So maybe it was just people returning to work and seeing a Thursday or Friday email.

Is there a number of the testers anywhere? If you mean the amount of registered users on the official forum, it is not very accurate because anyone can join it (not sure if you have to be part of the Insider Programme though). I am a member as well, even though I cannot view anything in there. If there is another number, please let me know about it.

Usually when a wave goes on, there are several people on Reddit posting about it, sometimes including screenshots of the acceptance e-mail as well. This would go on every day in most of the past waves, but this time I haven't seen anything since Thursday, and not even one report on AVSIM. I think they are just busy updating the build, which we know hasn't been released yet because the patch notes haven't been made public so far.

Well, I am hesitant to post the details here since they might close it down.  Even though it is just a number.

But I show 50,341 users, and 8,438 Alpha testers.  Last night there were 8,377 testers.  Before Thursday, there were a bit over 7,800.

Edited by GlideBy

1 hour ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Is there a number of the testers anywhere? If you mean the amount of registered users on the official forum, it is not very accurate because anyone can join it (not sure if you have to be part of the Insider Programme though).

Maybe Testers get added to a user group on the forums.

The number registered in the insider forum back in February was 26,549 it now stands at 50,341, and I think you will find less than 10% are in the insider testing.

If they do not have Tech Alpha Insider under there name they are not yet invited and you can scroll for ever reading names.

Edited by G-RFRY

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Well it was Easter yesterday guys, they might have had a little time off.

• Upvote 1

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

1 minute ago, Pastaiolo said:

Very true they might have had a day out possibly visiting places like the kitchen, or the Garage and we never know they might had ventured out into the Garden.😜

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

19 minutes ago, Pastaiolo said:

Easter Monday is also a holiday for some people.

• Like 1

when do your think there going to allow us to update or computer specs i have 16GB of ram and want to wait to upgrade it to 32GB

Keep an eye on flightsimulator.com thursday updates.  They will tell you there when the next opening is.

• Like 1