Sign in to follow this  
Paul12

How to take a screen shot

I need to unckude a screen shot to my question but don.t know how to do it

Can anybody help

Thank

Pail12

Herbert Werni

As the previous poster stated, press the " V " key and a Prepar3d folder will show up in your pictures folder library with all the pictures you take. Good thing is they are of great quality too, not compressed down.

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

I think he means how does he add a picture to his post. I'm not sure how to do it, but maybe you do? 🙂

Edit: Or maybe not, just ignore me.

Edited by Caveney737

easy  to  do  with this  link, of  course  there  will other  ways  of  doing it  but  had no  troubles  with  this  since  i  been  simming,   just need  to  browse to  your  pic  and   than  select  copy  and  than  paste  it  in  your  post  like  i just  did

https://imgur.com/upload

https://imgur.com/dAV1oYf

Edited by pete_auau
  • Like 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Awesome, thank you Pete - I needed imgur 🙂 to post pics here, for some reason my google drive link wouldn't work.

Cheers,

Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

In Windows 10 now you can also press the Windows key +shift +S and you will be able to drag your mouse to capture any part of any screen, simulator or other application, to the Windows clipboard.  Then you can paste that clipboard content into another application as desired.  Photo editing program, Word, Notepad, email, and some websites.  Super easy.  And the image size is much less than a sim screen capture.

Like this (partial screen image is intentional for illustration purposes):

image.png.c976f59a95b2f3acd10b9f23fee64b5a.png

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

46 minutes ago, Peter Z KCLE_EDDN said:

Awesome, thank you Pete - I needed imgur 🙂 to post pics here, for some reason my google drive link wouldn't work.

Cheers,

Pete

here is  another  tip  if  you  just  want  to   take  a  small pic  of  your  issues   and  not  the  whole  pic  you  can use  the  tool  "snipping  tool",  type  it  in  your   search box  at the bottom once  you clicked  on it  a  small box  will appear  where   you  can resixe it  and  write  comments  on it  as well as  arrows  to high light  the  issues  drag  the  arrows   around the  area  you  want  save  it  to  your  desk  top  folder  than use  the link i gave  to post it

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg