Sign in to follow this  
Sethos

Prepar3D v5 Released

I have paid, already trying for an hour to download something 😞

2 minutes ago, Luke said:

Try again. secure.prepar3d.com pops up immediately for me.

Cheers!

It's not about the payment page (secure...) but about download page. And that one seems to point to cloud.prepar3d.com. And if you use the previously posted link, you can start the download - I did. 40min left.

P3Dv5 Academic - $59.95

P3Dv5 Professional - $199

P3Dv5 Release Thread - Priceless

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Purchase was fine (thanks to the link shared above, thank you!). Took about 5 minutes to access the download page and only having to refresh twice (got that "spam filter" message). Only 1 hour left on the 22.7GB download, we'll see how that goes 🤪

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

To those who have already installed anyone have aircraft working? Looks like pmdg will take a few days. The only others I own are Aerosoft and captainsim. Hopefully one will work off the bat.

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

6 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

P3Dv5 Academic - $59.95

P3Dv5 Professional - $199

For home use no difference?

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

Finally, the blue download bar has reached its destination 🙂

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

downloading finnaly got through

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

1.jpg

So, I am downloading it now (X-plane user here).

Question:-

Do I really have to spend another £120 at Orbx to get it looking good on the ground? (this isn't  a complaint, I am asking a serious question, and the money isn't a problem) 

Edited by Ianrivaldosmith

Just now, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Do I really have to spend another £120 at Orbx to get it looking good on the ground?

Install it and see if you like it. Most people, myself included, feel it looks a lot better with Orbx.

• Like 1

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

I have just read the entire contents to date of this thread and I haven't stopped chucking to myself 

Everybody moaning about the download speeds being pretty awful 

DOESN'T EVERYONE REALISE THE WORLD AND ITS MOTHER ARE ON THE INTERNET AT THE MOMENT!! 

There is a pandemic going on out there so its pretty obvious things are going to be VERY slow  😳

• Like 1

I'm trying since its released. Their page does not load at all. I don't know how you guys have managed to order.

Edited by ComSimPilot

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

4 minutes ago, Paul_ said:

DOESN'T EVERYONE REALISE THE WORLD AND ITS MOTHER ARE ON THE INTERNET AT THE MOMENT!! 

I even question their timing of the release do to this.