Sign in to follow this  
Fatih20

VA 2.28

After install i have no choice of zibo at control panel. Every time when i start the new version i get message that the plugin is not uodate and i should restart it after closing xplane . no sucsses. i change the win.xpl already.

I just bought a ppre-owned VA MCP and although I am quite happy using it with the default 737 in x plane I am frustrated that there don't appear to be any simple ways of connecting it to the Zibo mod or say the default 747. Have looked at spadnext but that is too complex for me and the VA MCP doessn't seem to have any profiles for aircraft that I can test.

Also I can't find any active forums where owners can help one another, such a shame cos its a great panel!