Sign in to follow this  
MOD71

Justsim 5 euro sale (3rd one) - 16th of April for 24 hr.

Never too much of great scenery for 5 euro! 😋

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rafal said:

Never too much of great scenery for 5 euro! 😋

+++1

• Like 1

Basel already going on sale? Does that mean a v2 is on the way then?

Outrageously generous to offer these at such a low prices, again.
No word on P3D v5 compatibility for those considering moving to the newer sim.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

I've been wondering about v5 support. They are notorious for charging for updates.

That said at $5 I'm picking up a few more. Just need to check what I already have.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Yes even if the upgrades will cost as much (additional 5) it still worth it!

• Like 1

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

Again a terrific gesture by Justsim...

Thank you & keep making those wonderful sceneries! 👍

😀

• Like 1

PC Intel i9-9900KF | Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING motherboard | Corsair 64GB DDR4-3200 RAM | 1+2TB Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 SSD's | 3x 6TB Seagate 7200rpm harddisks | Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme RTX2080 Ti 11GB video card | Trustmaster T.1600M Hotas + CH Pedals | P3Dv4.5HF3 😃

Basel is on my list. 

I might even get Palma de Mallorca as 5 euros is a big saving on what they typically charge. I'm just not sure if I'd prefer the MK Studios version. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tktheo93 said:

Malta next 👍👍🤔😉 Wonder If I need to buy the Island Scenery too..

I use the following together with the Justsim Malta Airport...

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/24699/fsx-malta-complete-photoreal-scenery/

😀

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

PC Intel i9-9900KF | Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING motherboard | Corsair 64GB DDR4-3200 RAM | 1+2TB Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 SSD's | 3x 6TB Seagate 7200rpm harddisks | Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme RTX2080 Ti 11GB video card | Trustmaster T.1600M Hotas + CH Pedals | P3Dv4.5HF3 😃

6 hours ago, tktheo93 said:

Malta next 👍👍🤔😉 Wonder If I need to buy the Island Scenery too..

There is also a freeware version of Malta by Rainer Kunst aka Simmershome (you can switch to English in the upper right corner of the page). He put a lot of emphasis on details and even managed, unlike JustSim (according to the user reviews I read about JustSim's version), to design a correct AFCAD for the slightly complicated runway and taxiway system at Malta Airport. If I was you, I would rather take his version even although it had some performance issues at least in its initial version. It still should be the better "bargain" since it also includes the whole archipelago of Malta, Gozo and Comino.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Got Malta, Jerez and Varna!

Anyone owning both MK studios and Justsim anyone can provide a comparison of LEPA?

On 4/15/2020 at 10:04 AM, officercrockey said:

Yes they charge for every update. But you can use the "old" version just fine when you don't need an Installer that points you to P3Dv5. 

I understand there may be elevation issues and default scenery bleeding in due to the changes in the default airports, can someone confirm how Justsim airports work in v5?

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

52 minutes ago, Shomron said:

Anyone owning both MK studios and Justsim anyone can provide a comparison of LEPA?

To begin with, I only have the JustSim version, but I don't think there will be many owning both. If so, I hope somoene will come here and compare objectively.
Judging with my eyes only, JustSim all the way. Even looking at the product screenshots, I prefer it a lot and don't like the MK look at all (they are not my style generally).
Also remember JustSim LEPA is actually a cooperation with Digital Design, which definitely adds quality. Finally, for the price today - no comparison at all. 😉

Edited by Rafal
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rafal said:

To begin with, I only have the JustSim version, but I don't think there will be many owning both. If so, I hope somoene will come here and compare objectively.
Judging with my eyes only, JustSim all the way. Even looking at the product screenshots, I prefer it a lot and don't like the MK look at all (they are not my style generally).
Also remember JustSim LEPA is actually a cooperation with Digital Design, which definitely adds quality. Finally, for the price today - no comparison at all. 😉

Bought 3 more. I have the AS version. Based on the reviews, maybe it's not worth upgrading. Do you have the AS version? If so, do you recommend me upgrading? Thanks!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.