Sign in to follow this  
simtom

Alpha Build 1.2.10 is now available

I think they have a long way to go They admit they have FPS issues to work on and they don't have every thing in the sim at the moment, that a bit like FSX with no addons no FPS issues.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Thanks Ms/Asobo for your dedication to this sim. If you keep this way forward it will be a sim like no other!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Amazing as always, I am eagerly looking forward to the final release, or better yet getting invited to test out the alpha! This is definitely the flightsim I've been waiting for all my life.

• Like 4

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I guess all the P3D stuff kind of overshadowed this, as I would have expected the A320 to be the talk of the town!

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

2 hours ago, mSparks said:

might do.

If that list wasn't all the things and more that were explained to be near impossible to do the way they were suggesting addon developers will have to do it...

To me, it just looks like they went through the webassembly thread and wrote down the exact problem caused by every criticism.

And they haven't even started any of the actual hard stuff yet, like autoland.

Your glass is always empty.....

1 hour ago, Theboot100 said:

Your glass is always empty.....

I come from an engineering background.

So understand what you are saying to mean is that the glass is unnecessary.

Edited by mSparks

AutoATC Developer

6 hours ago, simtom said:

Airbus A320 NEO Is now cleared for takeoff!

Great!

6 hours ago, simtom said:

Airport area elevation improvement in generic airports

Hmmm... What does this mean?  Generic airports are "flattened" like in P3D/FSX and thus do not conform to the underlying terrain?

Matthew S

1 hour ago, MatthewS said:

Great!

Hmmm... What does this mean?  Generic airports are "flattened" like in P3D/FSX and thus do not conform to the underlying terrain?

It says improvements, so probably not flat.

Edited by Tuskin38

51 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

It says improvements, so probably not flat.

Maybe, I interpreted it as meaning less "plateaus".

Matthew S

6 hours ago, mSparks said:

might do.

If that list wasn't all the things and more that were explained to be near impossible to do the way they were suggesting addon developers will have to do it...

To me, it just looks like they went through the webassembly thread and wrote down the exact problem caused by every criticism.

And they haven't even started any of the actual hard stuff yet, like autoland.

No, you still wrong or still joking. MS/Asobo are not an "one-man show" :-) They have enough people and resources for done, what they planned and usually give some more functions, than users expected :-) Despite your opinion, they have already did so many times. I think, that is good time to stop your negativity. Every your negative assumption was clearly broken by MS/Asobo.

3 hours ago, mSparks said:

So understand what you are saying to mean is that the glass is unnecessary

We can optimise the use of glasses if they are unnecessary.

• Like 1

Matthew S

If it's Aerosoft level that would be amazing (which it nearly sounds like). I want in badly I'm not touching P3Dv5 rather save the money for MSFS upgrades.

• Like 1

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

9 hours ago, Greek said:

Enough with the 'study-level' nonsense. 'If' they can? Of course they can, and they will, and in record time (in comparison with the add-on companies).

Yes, it does need to be 'down to the voltage'. Everything must be better, and will be better, than everything that was available before.

It is a new simulator, and the goal is to make it the best flight simulator on the market. Full stop.

Well, no matter how good the product will be on launch day, there will be disappointed people who have fully committed to the hype train and let their imagination run wild. I'm not gonna be that person. I must resist and keep strong... (I'm struggling) 😀

• Upvote 1

I really appreciate they want to bring the A320 to the ultimate level but when I see where they are now I start to worry about the other jets. Even if there will be only the Citation and the 747 (and there will be others I'm sure), how long will it take to bring all the jets with all the systems working?

I was pretty sure the release would be in June at E3 but now I start to worry about the release not being in 2020... 

Asobo if you read this, you don't have to make all the systems working perfectly for all the jets, just 2 or 3 jets will be enough for the release.

Just let us fly sooner and take your time to build the other jets perfectly in future updates 😉

Edited by Noooch
  • Like 1