Sign in to follow this  
AndreasAgios

ENB and SweetFX

Hello pilots! I need help with SweetFX!

My SweetFX doesn' t work, only ENB works! I made an extreme setting to SweetFX with monochrome to see the difference! In the beggining, when I am in FS menu I see that look monochrome and all that but when I go to fly dissapears! What happen? Why?

from all my testing it seems to be the case. I just tested it, and if the default FS2004 AA is enabled, SweetFX will not show overtop. if you have an Nvidia Graphics card, check this video out that I made going through my settings. it will show you how to set up this neat little tool called Nvidia Inspector, which injects AA independently of the simulator. let me know if you have any questions and i'll gladly help you!

The problem with SweetFX was the enabled AA in the sim indeed! Although the settimgs on NVidia didnt make the best work for the shimmering...