Sign in to follow this  
severniae

Pro ATC x

Does anyone know if this one works in P5D? Literally the only questions stopping me from hitting the 'buy' button!

James W

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

46 minutes ago, severniae said:

Does anyone know if this one works in P5D? Literally the only questions stopping me from hitting the 'buy' button!

Give me an hour and I'll give it a try

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

1 hour ago, severniae said:

Literally the only questions stopping me from hitting the 'buy' button!

you should review those ideas on a 2yo addon ............... 

for now, cheers

john martin

Thanks SierraHotel!

vadriver - many people still even use FSX - 2 years for software age is nothing! It isn't perfect, but by a long way the best we have at the moment for non-voice activated ATC (i've tried them all!)

James W

I haven't tested it yet, but I'm sure it does since it interfaces to simconnect. All one has to do is point it to the version of P3D one wants to use it with and then it works.

At least it used to. I can' confirm that it still does with v5 at this point.

It works. Just put its simulator directory to v5. Also: no disappearing menu in VR at night (an annoying problem in v4).

Michael

Michael Thesen

MSFS, HP Reverb G2, Gigabyte B760 32Gb, Samsung 970 EVO, Geforce RTX 4070-TI, Win11, i7-14700KF, Thrustmaster T16000M, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Aha! Hitting buy button now...

Did all the scenery rebuild makerunways and align all work ok too?

Edited by severniae

James W

Works for me too

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

It works in V5 but it seems to be abandoned by the developers unfortunately so it's likely to stop working at any point in time when there is a new Prepar3D release.

I changed the paths to v5, yet asking for clearance results in nothing, also no ATC background chatter hearable. What else to do? It is also somehow not capable of adjusting the COM frequencies in the QW787 in v5?

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

No one, is Pro ATC/X working for you all without any issue in v5?

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

I have been trying to install on my networked PC but keep getting an error message saying unable to connect to P3D. I can install in the same pc as P3D and works fine. I want to get it working on my network PC, any ideas? 

On 5/25/2020 at 7:29 AM, AnkH said:

No one, is Pro ATC/X working for you all without any issue in v5?

Works, you need to run the first  checklist option before asking for clearance

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png