Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

REX SkyForce 3D & P3D v5

On 4/23/2020 at 3:49 PM, Saunameister said:

Capture

Saunameister, is your video with TrueSky and a working REX SF Weather engine?

Edited by bvdboomen

On 4/23/2020 at 8:27 AM, airservices said:

PQIGvq5.jpg

29SdDUU.jpg

This is P3Dv5  with REX Sky force v5

What weather selection do you use in the sim, as there is obviously no "REX Weather Sync" in the menu? Do you use "User-defined weather"?

9 hours ago, mtr75 said:

What weather selection do you use in the sim, as there is obviously no "REX Weather Sync" in the menu? Do you use "User-defined weather"?

I didn't change anything in P3Dv5 just left it on clear weather and it all worked fine  👍

• Like 1

I have P3d v5 with Rex sky force 3d and when I'm in the Air there is a weird fog, when I descend below about 10000 ft it disappears, also the wind is changing speed and direction all the time and that's very bothering.

http://prnt.sc/sqo74r

http://prnt.sc/sqo7iz

The first piture is with the weird fog and the second is without, both pictures were taken as I was descending to Sydney, You can see that when I was at lower altitude (second pic) the fog disappeared, This is not the weather condition, it happened on another flight.

Thank you

Yuval.

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 11:05 PM, Farlis said:

Simply point Skyforce 3d to your V5 instead of the V4 folder. 

Done.

Of course you will run into some incopatiblilities here and there but at least the weather engine seems to work fine. So pending the update for ActiveSky one can use this to inject real world weather.

For the ones who wants to know:  I find out this is the same case for Rex Environment Force. Just point it to P3D5 ad it works. There might be occasional flickering in cloud or weather transitions but for now it will do for me.

19 hours ago, kokalo1 said:

😁

Kokalo, why did you necro this thread to post an emoji??

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."