Sign in to follow this  
mcdonoughdr

Taxi2Gate Orlando in P3D V5?

Just now, DJJose said:

That's interesting that it doesn't work. It works in P3D v4. I don't have P3D v5 so I can't test. Sorry it did not work.

According to Orbx, all 3rrd party airports need airport-wide object exclusion

hopefully this one gets fixed.  one of my favorites.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

I hope a few others work.  I also have SEA and CDG in V4.

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

just wanted to circle back if anybody was able to successfully transfer this one over to v5?

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

It works but not without issues such as default scenery showing through. I haven’t tried Urmels afcad file yet.

I have it working perfectly now.  Installed it.  Then used Urmels afcad (Thanks for that).  To get rid of the default taxi rand runway signs that were appearing:

Use this link  Post 37.  Download that file and replace the one you have in your P3dv5 scenery folder.  (APX26210.bgl)

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/144253-grass-over-runway/

4 hours ago, micstatic said:

I have it working perfectly now.  Installed it.  Then used Urmels afcad (Thanks for that).  To get rid of the default taxi rand runway signs that were appearing:

Use this link  Post 37.  Download that file and replace the one you have in your P3dv5 scenery folder.  (APX26210.bgl)

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/144253-grass-over-runway/

How? That .BGL did nothing for me... the default terminals still appear breaking through the Taxi2Gate oens?

Edited by mcdonoughdr

59 minutes ago, mcdonoughdr said:

How? That .BGL did nothing for me... the default terminals still appear breaking through the Taxi2Gate oens?

Can you do a quick picture for me to check?

yeah I guess I am too.  I hadn't noticed at first.  but getting close!

GUYS!

I need to update my enhanced ADE first! It's not fully compatible of course.

Why are you still wondering that some default items are showing through?

In the meanwhile: There are a lot other enhanced ADE's which are working: https://jcai.dk/category/afcad/

Some of them are included with an custom GSX Profile and SODE VDGS!

I need time for an update - and I don't make it in the next few days - I'm waiting for ORBX.

BE PATIENT!

Regards

Urmel

• Like 2

On 4/18/2020 at 12:16 AM, Urmel81 said:

GUYS!

I need to update my enhanced ADE first! It's not fully compatible of course.

Why are you still wondering that some default items are showing through?

In the meanwhile: There are a lot other enhanced ADE's which are working: https://jcai.dk/category/afcad/

Some of them are included with an custom GSX Profile and SODE VDGS!

I need time for an update - and I don't make it in the next few days - I'm waiting for ORBX.

BE PATIENT!

Regards

Urmel

Orbx released a library update today, all seems well for the LC issues.

Edited by mcdonoughdr

I’m still having the double tower etc. are you saying updating the orbx library was supposed to fix Orlando?  Didn’t for me 

2 hours ago, micstatic said:

I’m still having the double tower etc. are you saying updating the orbx library was supposed to fix Orlando?  Didn’t for me 

? Did you read what i wrote two posts before? 

• Like 1