Sign in to follow this  
mcdonoughdr

Taxi2Gate Orlando in P3D V5?

11 minutes ago, Urmel81 said:

? Did you read what i wrote two posts before? 

yes you haven't had a chance to do a custom ADE yet.  But we were also looking for workarounds that were independent of your fine work while we wait.  Did I miss anything?

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

6 minutes ago, micstatic said:

yes you haven't had a chance to do a custom ADE yet.  But we were also looking for workarounds that were independent of your fine work while we wait.  Did I miss anything?

Yes. There is no workaround. You need a new ade or different files. They dont exist at the moment. You have to wait until i have updated it. 

22 minutes ago, Urmel81 said:

Yes. There is no workaround. You need a new ade or different files. They dont exist at the moment. You have to wait until i have updated it. 

thanks man

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

There is a workaround, HOWEVER it will disable a number of other default airports in Florida. It would involve temporarily renaming the APX26210.bgl to something like APX26210.bgl.bak until a fix is made.

On 4/20/2020 at 10:11 AM, Urmel81 said:

Any chance of getting SODE working?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, mcdonoughdr said:

Any chance of getting SODE working?

SODE should work as it’s been updated for v5. There is a GSX Level 2 profile on inibuilds for MCO that should still work in v5.

Edited by JasonPC

Just now, JasonPC said:

SODE should work as it’s been updated for v5. There is a GSX Level 2 profile on inibuilds for MCO that should still work in v5.

i think he means the ADE so we can get rid of the stock scenery that is bleeding thru like two towers. 

• Like 1

heads up.  Inibuilds just put out a fix:

https://www.inibuilds.com/p3d-v5-scenery-compatibility-files

• Like 4

Anybody know how to fix the wonky shadows ?

kmco-CONCRETE3 displays the shadow but the other 2 (kmco-CONCRETE2, kmco-CONCRETE) don't.

2 minutes ago, mcdonoughdr said:

I keep getting default taxi signs... any ideas?

It's funny you say that.  I just landed there for first time in forever.  The signs I had eliminated are now back after the inibuilds patch.  So the patch fixed the terminal/tower issues but brought back the taxi sign issues.  Anybody have any ideas?

Just now, micstatic said:

It's funny you say that.  I just landed there for first time in forever.  The signs I had eliminated are now back after the inibuilds patch.  So the patch fixed the terminal/tower issues but brought back the taxi sign issues.  Anybody have any ideas?

Which AFCAD?

8 minutes ago, mcdonoughdr said:

I keep getting default taxi signs... any ideas?

Same here. Tried an exclude in ADE to no avail. Signs still there in P3Dv5. P3Dv4.5 looks good thou.

8 minutes ago, BillS511 said:

Same here. Tried an exclude in ADE to no avail. Signs still there in P3Dv5. P3Dv4.5 looks good thou.

Also in V5 my taxiway bridges are sticking up for some reason...

9 hours ago, mcdonoughdr said:

Also in V5 my taxiway bridges are sticking up for some reason...

What’s your mesh resolution set on in v5?