Sign in to follow this  
mtr75

REX Products and P3Dv5 (Sky Force, EnvironmentForce)

Any news? I can't find anything online, either here or on REX's site. I'm specifically trying to find out whether SkyForce and Environment Force work with v5.

Thanks!

Even if they work one day, I will not use them furthermore...

There's ALLWAYS bad weather using those REX products.

I had more than 200 real flights in my life and many of them were long haul flights, but I NEVER had such a bad weather on ANY of those flight, like I have using REX in P3D on EVERY flight.
Neither with Pilots FS Global Real Weather not with Hifisim AS or any free weather tool I had such an experience.
Looks to me like REX likes to show some more clouds and lightning all the time.

Ralf

2020-2-21_21-10-30-386.jpg

Edited by skystar

Well, if they would still have an active forum, this would be the place where such announcements could be made, no? But no, they prefer the ticketing system. Do I need to get a ticket for asking if they intend to support v5? How ... is this? Even their homepage in the news section is not updated, no word about v5. Simply another sign of a continously worsening brand called REX, sorry to say...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

On their Facebook page they say an announcement is coming today or tomorrow.

They have an active Discord channel, plus REX actively posts on this forum. 

Deleted

Edited by gaab