Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

What is the current Status of the Milviz KingAir 350i?

Can you guys recommend youtube videos to walk thought cold an dark thought to flight.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

23 hours ago, vcarlo said:

there are a couple of good video tutorials on line and still in development

They stopped making them. The guy that was doing them is no longer on the beta team.

23 hours ago, vcarlo said:

I agree the documentation for this price point is insufficient, and I have faith that will improve.

The documentation won't be improved, they've made that clear. Every time you ask them about it they say something about copyright issues, as if that's an excuse for not documenting hot keys and other functions specific to their simulation. That would be the bare minimum in terms of documentation. 

43 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

They stopped making them. The guy that was doing them is no longer on the beta team.

The documentation won't be improved, they've made that clear. Every time you ask them about it they say something about copyright issues, as if that's an excuse for not documenting hot keys and other functions specific to their simulation. That would be the bare minimum in terms of documentation. 

Alex do you know any good tutorials to watch?

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

6 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Alex do you any good tutorials to watch?

For me, the toughest part of learning the KA350 was the run-up tests. This video helps a lot: 

• Like 2

On 5/27/2020 at 6:32 PM, qqwertzde said:

Well, that just shows how well it is made. You actually can wreck the engines, get into trouble with pressurization and so on. The same happened to me initially, and it took me a few flights to figure out how to fly the plane without getting into trouble. By now, I can comfortably fly it under almost any conditions. 

I was able to complete my flight since EGNM to EGLL without right engine as if I had both engines running, that is what I meant. I didn’t have any problem with the learning curve, I have some boring momments with the bugs curve. For this I decided wait for the v5 ready version. 

On 5/27/2020 at 5:30 PM, Nyxx said:

Last 3 replys, a NO a Yes and a bit more in-depth on how it is from SAS443 thank you. Now thinking ...no sure. 

"For exampl the Autopilot FMS Nav turn trajectory on most SIDs i fly (overshoots sharp turns). Loc / GS modes of the AP uses default P3D commands, meaning a rather small speed envelope where the Aircraft performs proper tracking."

That does not sound like a top draw Addon sadly.

its qutie good. i put QW 787 in the hangar its not FSL but the best in its class

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Alex do you know any good tutorials to watch?

What do you guys need help with?  You're able to fly the big iron?  I can't fly those complicated things but the king air isn't too complicated.  That's not to say the addon isn't in depth...it very much is.

You'll find some valuable data on the milviz support forums from Ken or some of the other pilots.

• Like 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

15 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

What do you guys need help with?  You're able to fly the big iron?  I can't fly those complicated things but the king air isn't too complicated.  That's not to say the addon isn't in depth...it very much is.

You'll find some valuable data on the milviz support forums from Ken or some of the other pilots.

Watch that run up vid, you don't do anything like that in a A320 737.🙂 The FMC should not be any trouble but best to watch a walk thought to get a good idea from someone that knows it better than I do.

4 hours ago, Chapstick said:

Hot keys? You get to choose those in the MVAMS.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

4 hours ago, Chapstick said:

Have you tried the links posted at the MV forums?  

bottom of this

http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=104&t=11397&p=99354&hilit=manuals#p99354

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

23 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

Have you tried the links posted at the MV forums?  

bottom of this

http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=104&t=11397&p=99354&hilit=manuals#p99354

Thats great Ryan, thank you.

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

Watch that run up vid, you don't do anything like that in a A320 737.🙂 The FMC should not be any trouble but best to watch a walk thought to get a good idea from someone that knows it better than I do.

Well you are obviously correct. But it will become quite clear why you do these tests. 🙂

You test the rudder boost, the governors ( overspeed "secondary" governor + primary governor ) and autofeather...mental trap during tests: AFX is armed by the opposite engine. Right engine arms left engine autofeather and other way round...

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

FYI they just released a service pack.

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

12 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

How do I register for the forums?