Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

What is the current Status of the Milviz KingAir 350i?

1 hour ago, Ricardo41 said:

How do I register for the forums?

See the manual, my sig or, contact osh at milviz dot com

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

8 minutes ago, ChuckOman said:

Can't find any detail on FMS.  Can user create waypoints ?  program holds ?

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

What's the format of the flight plan? Can you load a simbrief generated one into the FMC?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

What's the format of the flight plan? Can you load a simbrief generated one into the FMC?

Nope, you have to enter it manually, but then you can save it for repeated use. Just like the Majestic Q400.

Peter

1 hour ago, qqwertzde said:

Nope, you have to enter it manually, but then you can save it for repeated use. Just like the Majestic Q400.

Peter

You can import a flight plan from simbrief to the Q400.

Any word if this product will be available for FS2020?  I'm holding off on purchases for P3D.

Thanks.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

1 hour ago, Dreamflight767 said:

You can import a flight plan from simbrief to the Q400.

I stand corrected, then. I admit that my information could be outdated. I researched this in January, and at the time it was not possible.

Peter

1 hour ago, qqwertzde said:

I stand corrected, then. I admit that my information could be outdated. I researched this in January, and at the time it was not possible.

Peter

Yes, use the FMS downloader; free from simbrief.  It will point itself to the folder where the imported flight plans go.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

I'm enjoying the 350i

I am however having trouble how to set the altimeter to standard?  It says click to push for standard on the dial but both the left and right mouse clicks turn the dial left or right. Also there doesn't seem to be a way to set Kilos in the FMC for weights.  That actually might be a realistic thing with he FMC.  I've looked through the manual a few times but can't find any information.

Dean Farley

6 minutes ago, Andayle said:

I'm enjoying the 350i

I am however having trouble how to set the altimeter to standard?  It says click to push for standard on the dial but both the left and right mouse clicks turn the dial left or right. Also there doesn't seem to be a way to set Kilos in the FMC for weights.  That actually might be a realistic thing with he FMC.  I've looked through the manual a few times but can't find any information.

I also struggled with setting the standard barometric pressure...but what worked for me was a click of my mouse’s scroll wheel button. 

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

42 minutes ago, RudiJG1 said:

I also struggled with setting the standard barometric pressure...but what worked for me was a click of my mouse’s scroll wheel button. 

Thank you so much.  I tried the middle mouse button which didn't work but I remembered its bound to a view selection in Chase plane.  I've changed the chase plane binding and it now works fine.

Dean Farley

8 hours ago, RudiJG1 said:

Within the key Assignments you can set "altimeter(standard Pressure)" to any key or button you wish.

No need to change chaseplane simple set a key or button that suits you 🙂 

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I have just bought this but the DL is version 1.29, is that the SP1 version?

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

12 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

I have just bought this but the DL is version 1.29, is that the SP1 version?

I think so. Last build of public beta was the 29 iteration. Enjoy this one, it is lots of fun 🙂

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

On 5/31/2020 at 3:07 AM, Dreamflight767 said:

Yes, use the FMS downloader; free from simbrief.  It will point itself to the folder where the imported flight plans go.

Which format?