Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

What is the current Status of the Milviz KingAir 350i?

2 hours ago, flycln said:

But of course you won't tell him how because that is just not how @Milvizworks, right?

Your dislike of a developer could sure use a little more tactful approach.

The question from ChuckOman was a legitimate forum question and would have been easily answered within 24 hours.  

Well...back to learning more and flying more of the best Twin Turbo aircraft available within Prepar3D.  Thank you Milviz for an awesome plane ! 👍

• Like 1

WAT1460.png

3 hours ago, vcarlo said:

Your dislike of a developer could sure use a little more tactful approach.

The question from ChuckOman was a legitimate forum question and would have been easily answered within 24 hours.  

Well...back to learning more and flying more of the best Twin Turbo aircraft available within Prepar3D.  Thank you Milviz for an awesome plane ! 👍

I actually own the Milviz King Air and I don't generally dislike Milviz.

It was just a tongue-in-cheek comment since a simple “yes” doesn’t help much without an explanation. 

Nothing malicious to see there but it sure upset somebody it seems. 

Edited by flycln
  • Like 1

A little up date, my PDF walkthough has been rejected by AVSIM for and I quote.

"We can not process your upload because our system does not allow for special characters within the file name.  Please remove the “&” from the file name and upload your file again and please read the library rules before resubmitting your package. "

Really for an "&"  In the title of a PDF "C&D"

wow GG James

I will remove the "&" and re uploaded the file under a new name, but any more pettiness over a tittle of a PDF and I wont bother. 

Will update again, sorry guys. If anyone can host a simple PDF let me know and i will host it there and link it in my Sig.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

"We can not process your upload because our system does not allow for special characters within the file name.  Please remove the “&” from the file name

They have a good point. The & is used in html queries to separate different search criteria. If a hacker can exploit an error in the code, he could use this to redirect user to a phishing site, for instance.

• Upvote 1

Its a PDF

But rules are rules. Lol

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

2 hours ago, Nyxx said:

If anyone can host a simple PDF let me know and i will host it there and link it in my Sig.

Google Drive, OneDrive. iCloud, DropBox...

I'm slowly learning the KA350i and really like it. I just flew an RNAV approach into KSAN, another into KSBA, and a third into L35. The FMS and coupled autopilot worked flawlessly. I'm more impressed the more I fly this aircraft. Fantastic job Milviz.

I'm really looking forward to Dave and KenG's pdf as I'm curious as to how the professionals fly it.

Ted

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

1 hour ago, Ted Striker said:

I'm slowly learning the KA350i and really like it. I just flew an RNAV approach into KSAN, another into KSBA, and a third into L35. The FMS and coupled autopilot worked flawlessly. I'm more impressed the more I fly this aircraft. Fantastic job Milviz.

I'm really looking forward to Dave and KenG's pdf as I'm curious as to how the professionals fly it.

Ted

Probably no different to you Ted. Its just a flow to follow.

PM your email and i will send you the new copy I just did. Anyone can do that happy to send.

Its up.

I have redone a few small things if you want the new version PM me your email, but this is 98%

One thing you will note and Ken is the source of this, Cond levers stay at low all the time unless your doing a full rev landing.

Enjoy! EDIT: 26 DL already and I did not get a email to say it was up!

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=david+murden&CatID=root&Go=Search

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, rondon9898 said:

Does the King air have hPa/MB rather than just Hg altimeter settings? And can you work in KG rather than pounds? I liked the C310 but it annoyed me that the altimeter is in Hg and we don't use that in Europe.

You switch to hPa using the REFS button near the PFD. You can't switch to KG, though.

22 hours ago, Ted Striker said:

This is really David's work. All I did was add a few comments sticking with his concept for the tutorial. He wanted a simple flow not getting bogged down with checks that are only done during the first flight of the day. It will get you in the air much faster than the Normal Procedures out of the AFM.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KenG said:

All I did was add a few comments sticking with his concept for the tutorial.

The fact that it was checked by a B350 CFI is good enough for me. :biggrin:  I just noticed that he has uploaded it so I am going to grab a copy before they are all gone.

Ted

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

Great list Dave. Thanks for putting this together and posting it. The only thing I would add is to remove pitot covers, intake covers, and chocks in the preflight section. The first time I flew the Milviz 350 I forgot to do this. I couldn't get the thing to move at full throttle and then realized the chocks were in place. After taking off I went to spot view and still had the pitot covers on. :biggrin: I'm surprised I had any airspeed indication at all.

On my second flight in the Milviz 350 I went through the entire 30 pages of check list. It took forever and I thought I was going to have to refuel before taking off. I expect that it goes faster after you are more familiar with the flows. The next time I marked only the items required and ignored the test items that weren't necessary in a sim unless I was training to fly the real thing. I figured once was enough for education for all those tests. Your list includes more important procedural items and is much better. I found some misspelled words that I will PM you on if you'd like.

Thanks again,

Ted

• Like 1

Ted, I think your starting from "parked" This is from C&D.

Yes PM me Ted, am going to upload a new version anyway so sooner the better pls. Also a 2 page version.

Edited by Nyxx