Sign in to follow this  
Chevy22

Chaseplane not yet compatible with Prepar3D 4.5 Hotfix 3?

Hi,

I updated Prepar3D 4.5 to Hotfix 3 and get the following message:

"Your P3D version (v4.5.14.34698) is not supported with this version of ChasePlane."

I alreadey migrated Chaseplane to the Orbx Store and validated the files. Chaseplane seems to jump in on start of Prepar3D, but my views and keyboard assignments are totally screwed up.

As I found nothing in the forums about this: does anybody know whether this is a known issue and perhaps Chaseplane will get updated in the near future?

Thanks a lot, Christian

Cheers, Christian

OK guys, I got it working.

I deleted cameras.cfg, started P3D without Chaseplane (to build up a vanilla cfg), closed the sim and restarted Chaseplane from within OrbX Manager. And the last one did the trick: although the Orbx Manager updated everything and shows Chaseplane with version 1.69, when re-modifying the cameras.cfg, Chaseplane was again updated to version 1.78.

In this version, Chaseplane works as before (but hey, I word not allowed miss the community feature...). But still OrbX Manager shows me version 1.69 - strange, uh?

Thanks for reading and perhaps my explanation might be useful for someone running into corruptive files after migration to OrbX.

Cheers, Christian

Hi all

Do I need to transfer the license in order to make it work?.. When I try to open Chase plane in ORBX Central there is no option to redeem it just to buy.

Best Regards DARKGONZO

Did you get your license transferred ? (also on HotFix 3 and seeing jerky panning now)