Sign in to follow this  
Hamish100

What would you lie to SEE first once the NDA is lifted?

For me I would love to see if Asobo has been able to model Waterfalls. There are so many beautiful examples in the world it would for me add an incredible immersion factor especially with the Icon A2!

Please fell free to tell me what you would like to see First!

Hamish.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Hamish100 said:

Please fell free to tell me what you would like to see First!

The CFG to see what we can start tweaking 😆

Seriously though, I'd like to see some more shots or vid of the oceans in action under rough conditions. What my home area looks like.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just show/tell me everything, I want to know every little detail about it. 😂

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

If I am able to forward slip a GA aircraft properly. This is my personal realism check. Rarely did any sim / aircraft combo pass it though (FSX + XP). I don't use P3D, so I can't tell.

• Like 5

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

Screenshots of Canada. There have been zero since that B-Roll footage of Toronto last year.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I would like to see people checking their spelling of topics before submitting.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

MSFS Alpha tester on W10 Pro x64. Hardware: AMD 5900X 12 core CPU. Cooler Master ML360R AIO, Asus X570-E mobo, Asus Strix 3090 24GB gfx card, G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4x16) DDR4-3600 RAM, Samsung 970 250GB SSD (OS), Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2 pcie-4 NVMe SSD (MSFS install). EVGA 850w Gold cert PSU, CUK Continuum full ATX tower.  43" Sceptre 4K display. VR: HP Reverb G2.

Me in a Cub

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I'm curious what high-speed, low-level flying looks like in terms of pop-in textures/buildings.

For example, on approach with an airliner, or low-level flying in a fighter jet.

How well does the scenery engine handle flight at speeds above GA VFR?

Footage of people bush flying in the new MFS.  I want to watch HOURS of virtual bush flying in the new sim!!!

• Like 3

A busy airport full of AI planes taxiing, landing and taking off.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

7 hours ago, tweekz said:

If I am able to forward slip a GA aircraft properly. This is my personal realism check. Rarely did any sim / aircraft combo pass it though (FSX + XP). I don't use P3D, so I can't tell.

Good one - And to think of the challenges we could attempt if the real world airports that have a steep angle descent due to obstacles are modeled accurately in the sim!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tweekz said:

The A2A Commanche does that really well. It is one of the things which sets it apart from most other GA add on aeroplanes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

The price and release date .

• Upvote 2

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

I'd like to see some Pacific islands.  For example, Pohnpei.  Or even Palau.

• Like 2