Sign in to follow this  
shivers9

Vertx DA-62 In P3d V5

Has anyone tried the Vertx DA-62 In P3d V5 yet? 

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

yes cant get it to work my old free realair planes work good

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

I tried. Installation ends with an error. The plane loads without crash but nothing is operative in the cockpit. Screens/power black/off. No cockpit sounds.

Edited by ComSimPilot

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

Thanks. It is a shame that that product seems to be dead in the water.

• Upvote 1

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/

Big shame I agree. To me this was the most failed aircraft purchase I've done. Even after being so good on release, having zero support its equally important when evaluating a product/purchase. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |

I think the sole developer got sick or had some other personal issues to deal with, so not something that was avoidable.  Obviously disappointing, would love to get a much needed patch and also get this working in V5.  Maybe it will still happen.

Edited by MarkW

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Yep...I am sort of scratching my head as the Vertx is the only thing I flew in P3dV4.5. After yesterdays "dumpster fire" over the V5 release I am sure I can run it because I have no interest in tubeliners or the large airport stuff. I have thought of the Carenado DA-62 but well you know carenado. LOL 

Sam

V5 is probably the best thing to ever happen for some devs. But, still some of you are just cruel! 😃

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I got it running, but I had to install XMLTools64 for P3Dv4 into P3Dv5 to get it started. The plane does not run well in P3Dv5. I think the problem is XMLTools64 . Simply leaving XMLTools64 installed without flying the DA-62 makes the simulator less smooth, micro stutters. I uninstalled XMLTools64 and the simulator ran silky smooth again.

Version: P3Dv5.4, P3Dv6  CPU: Core i7-13700K @ 5.5 GHz with HT on,  GPU: RTX 3080 12GB,  RAM: 32GB DDR-5MONITOR: 32" 4K with G-Sync enabled, OS: Win10 22H2, Target Frame Rate: P3D 120, NCP Max Frame Rate 35.

So maybe we need a new version of XMLTools64 for P3Dv5?

12 minutes ago, pemigris said:

TBH I do not have any issues, so it seems rig dependent 

Are you saying you have no problems with v5 or just no problems in general with v4.5 ?  I actually don't have too many issues either with the sim itself, I think the patch was more around features that were highly requested.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

I had no problems except the engines wont start. They try, God knows they try. Apart from that it looks great in v5 if you just want to sit in it and look at tarmac. Oddly enough, the Realair B60 works a treat. :rolleyes:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

43 minutes ago, pemigris said:

TBH I do not have any issues, so it seems rig dependent 

Did you installed it on P3Dv5 using the installer or what?

Edited by ComSimPilot