Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

April 16th, 2020 - Development Update

I have found At least one instance of Bing having newer imagery than Google, at KSFO. The terminal extension on Bing maps is complete, but on google maps it’s still under construction.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 4/17/2020 at 4:53 AM, tweekz said:

Flightsim_16.jpg

This is what GA flying feels like. It almost seems like you can smell the grass outside. ❤️

Is it so wrong of me to expect Julie Andrews to come twirling by, telling me 'The hills are alive with the sound of music.'? 😀

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Bdub22 said:

Your entire post was just word salad. All that I said was that I loved the lighting in the upcoming new sim. Your long-winded rant, which made mostly no sense, was so completely unfounded and unneeded. I'm still scratching my head wondering how someone could write all of this just because I said that I liked the lighting in MSFS. Go for a walk or something. 

and that's the kind of people I was talking about !! and by the way, don't worry, I go running every day - and if you don't like salad, you don't have to eat it, short and precise enough for you Master - yes, it was a bit overdone but I did not only mean the lighting of the SIM !

Edited by AUA425

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D , watercooled, GeForce RTX 4090, RAM 64GB Kingston Fury 6000Mhz , Fractal Design 7 XL, MSI X670 Carbon, all SSD

Enough. Don't we have enough problems in the world now without these needless, petty, senseless, arguments. 

Keep it up and some will get a vacation or this topic will be locked. 

• Like 4

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals