Sign in to follow this  
boeingcorp

Release Date

41 minutes ago, tpete61 said:

Sounds like a lot of nonsense! Your are stating nothing but an assumption based on rumors most likely.

Ok. I said bookmark this. Do it.

4 hours ago, ErrorCode said:

Where were they talking about this?

Also for @Baber20 and @pracines:

He is most probably refering to the recent update, where they explicitely mentioned the thread regarding lifting the NDA. They said that maybe they will be able to answer some of those questions soon.

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

5 minutes ago, tweekz said:

He is most probably refering to the recent update, where they explicitely mentioned the thread regarding lifting the NDA. They said that maybe they will be able to answer some of those questions soon.

This could be the announcement which is due at the end of the month ?

6 minutes ago, tweekz said:

Well he is wrong. What they meant was that they might fulfill requests of people in that NDA thread. It is wishful thinking that NDA will be lifted during the Alpha period. 

Baber

My Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/HDOnlive

8 hours ago, boeingcorp said:

do you think MSFS will be released this year and when do you think it will be released

Nope.  This year is almost a third over and they are still in alpha.  I'm guessing second half of 2021 / beginning of 2022.

Then what is that 'Save the Date' announcement coming in the next few weeks? I don't think they'd announce the release date if it was that far away.

Edited by Tuskin38

39 minutes ago, Baber20 said:

Well he is wrong. What they meant was that they might fulfill requests of people in that NDA thread. It is wishful thinking that NDA will be lifted during the Alpha period. 

How do you know? Every single time they've mentioned something in that spot, it's been the foreshadow something coming. And we have the save the date announcement coming up soon.

But if you think it'll be released a year from now, have at it.

37 minutes ago, Greggy_D said:

Nope.  This year is almost a third over and they are still in alpha.  I'm guessing second half of 2021 / beginning of 2022.

They are not doing all this media, teasing major announcements, and releasing major insights into the sim just to release it two years from now. No company can keep hype going that long.

Edited by bonchie
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, bonchie said:

How do you know? Every single time they've mentioned something in that spot, it's been the foreshadow something coming. And we have the save the date announcement coming up soon.

But if you think it'll be released a year from now, have at it.

I never said that the release year will be 2021. My previous guess at the release date was June at E3 this year but since that is cancelled due to Covid19, I am optimistic it will be out by August 2020.

Edited by Baber20

Baber

My Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/HDOnlive

2 minutes ago, Tevion12 said:

???

May 2020😅. It‘s got to be a placeholder. We‘ve had these before. 

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

June Microsoft will be doing a inhouse E3 event on the 2020 Games we could find out more then.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Consider this:

Microsoft announced that MSFS is a 10 year project. While it is obvious that they still have a lot to work on, it does not mean, that they can't do a public Beta.

I think they will even keep on adding new features even after the official release.

A lot of games and software in general share that life cycle nowadays.

• Upvote 1

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

I think a public beta wouldn't be smart. There are lots of possible buyers who would fly over their house twice do some mission and than forget about the sim. They would lose those buyers if the all can do this for free.

A closed beta like this alpha but with much more participants would make more sense i think.