Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

cant see ai planes with LLTX

Hello, im testing lorby live traffic, but something is not working.

I have all my ai planes (custom) on "prepar3d v4 addons", with its add-on xml. 

I can see it becuase i have used another live traffic program (psx) and all is working

but, with the new version of LLTX nothing happens. 

what do you recommend to me? i have added the models to the database making the scan. 🙂 

should i have to activate the "traffic" settings on p3d to 100%? or to put them "off"? 

should i had to add a line on "simobjects.cfg" (programdata) of the new ai traffic?....

i have real traffic and it works very well. when i click in "connect" on LLTX, realtraffic shows the traffic. so it is as if there were not connection between them.

the log says that:

17/04/2020 20:23:35.584 : simconnect_OnRecvSimobjectData root EXCEPTION!
17/04/2020 20:23:35.587 : last comm: 
17/04/2020 20:23:35.590 : System.NullReferenceException
17/04/2020 20:23:35.592 : Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.
17/04/2020 20:23:35.601 :    en LorbyLiveTraffic.Definitions.GetTeeCorrection(String icao)
   en LorbyLiveTraffic.MainDialog.GetParkingPoint(Node gateNode, Double wingSpanMeters, Double pushbackOffsetZ)
   en LorbyLiveTraffic.MainDialog.simconnect_OnRecvSimobjectData(SimConnect sender, SIMCONNECT_RECV_SIMOBJECT_DATA data)
17/04/2020 20:23:35.605 : simconnect_OnRecvSimobjectData root EXCEPTION!
17/04/2020 20:23:35.608 : last comm: 
17/04/2020 20:23:35.610 : System.NullReferenceException
17/04/2020 20:23:35.613 : Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.
17/04/2020 20:23:35.616 :    en LorbyLiveTraffic.Definitions.GetTeeCorrection(String icao)
   en LorbyLiveTraffic.MainDialog.GetParkingPoint(Node gateNode, Double wingSpanMeters, Double pushbackOffsetZ)
   en LorbyLiveTraffic.MainDialog.simconnect_OnRecvSimobjectData(SimConnect sender, SIMCONNECT_RECV_SIMOBJECT_DATA data)
17/04/2020 20:23:35.619 : simconnect_OnRecvSimobjectData root EXCEPTION!
17/04/2020 20:23:35.622 : last comm: 
17/04/2020 20:23:35.625 : System.NullReferenceException
17/04/2020 20:23:35.628 : Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.
17/04/2020 20:23:35.631 :    en LorbyLiveTraffic.Definitions.GetTeeCorrection(String icao)
17/04/2020 20:23:35.635 : simconnect_OnRecvSimobjectData root EXCEPTION!
17/04/2020 20:23:35.638 : last comm: 
17/04/2020 20:23:35.641 : System.NullReferenceException
17/04/2020 20:23:35.644 : Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.
17/04/2020 20:23:35.647 :    en LorbyLiveTraffic.Definitions.GetTeeCorrection(String icao)

thaks for the help:)

2 hours ago, abranpuko said:

i have added the models to the database making the scan

And that would be the problem why you don't see airplanes. LLTX doesn't assign the proper ICAO codes for airline or aircraft - most of them will be empty in the list above. That must be done manually. As a result, it doesn't find the proper aircraft counterpart for the real one.
LLTX was designed to work with the packages in the list on the top left, as a "one-click-solution" without doing any "Scan". The "Custom" option is only there if you have no other choice.

what do you recommend to me?

Is your AI library really hand-made? Or is it based off a package like AIG OCI? 
My recommendation is to use AIG-OCI, and just select that model database in LLTX - no scanning involved.

The Execption is a different matter though, that looks like a scenery issue. What simulator are you using and at what airport was this? Has your scenery library been scanned properly by LLTX?

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Thank you very much for all the recommendations.
Indeed, my library of ai planes is made manually.
The codes they have are those related to atc_parking_codes = three letters.
It has taken me a long time to do it, which makes it difficult for me to choose another one now.
So if that was the root problem, I could add the codes slowly.?
I have seen that there is no problem on the part of lltx to add helicopters. So airports are fine.

1 hour ago, abranpuko said:

So if that was the root problem, I could add the codes slowly.?

A description about how to do that is in the manual. The large list on the model database dialog can be sorted. So when your library has been scanned, sort by airline or model, then fill out the ICAO codes for the aircraft and the airline in the last two colums. You can enter them directly or use the small list to the right - doubleclicking on an entry applies it to all rows in the big list that you have selected. Press Save from time to time, and make a backup of your database XML file (in the LLTX files folder in \Documents).

That is how I made the preset databases. Takes about a day and a half for something as big as the AIG OCI.

But to test the app, wouldn't it be better to just use one of the presets? You can't be sure that you like LLTX enough to invest that kind of time...

Best regards 

LORBY-SI

yes. maybe, but that would mean i should have all that ai planes and textures, instead of mine (32 gb manually arranged).

i have downloaded fslai and it works!!! 

another thing... they are not seen in fstramp screen. only static ones. But we cant see planes in the air. (near airport, or at least on approach) do you know why this problem?

In hybrid mode, only planes taxi in, but i cant see anyone taxiing out. Sorry for all this errors, im testing your software. (and i love it!)

thanks again

Edited by abranpuko

6 hours ago, abranpuko said:

In hybrid mode, only planes taxi in, but i cant see anyone taxiing out.

That is odd, they should. Are you sure that there should be departures? They will only happen when the real aircraft is already in the air. I will check it out. 

Sorry, but I don't know how FSTramp works and how it acquires AI traffic data. You would have to ask the developer of the tool

Best regards

LORBY-SI

9 hours ago, abranpuko said:

In hybrid mode, only planes taxi in, but i cant see anyone taxiing out.

This is a bug. In fact, there are several issues in Hybrid and SimAI mode. Sorry about that, a hotfix is under way.

(da*n those last minute changes!)

LORBY-SI

23 minutes ago, Lorby_SI said:

This is a bug. In fact, there are several issues in Hybrid and SimAI mode. Sorry about that, a hotfix is under way.

(da*n those last minute changes!)

ok! i wil try after again. and thanks for the next hotfix!:)

22 minutes ago, abranpuko said:

do you think is difficult to fix the taxi out on hybrid mode?

Not difficult to fix, but difficult to test. There is not much traffic happening anywhere on the world right now. 
And there were unforseen issues with P3D V5 that I discovered along the way, that need to be taken care of.

I will run the final build tomorrow morning, then probably upload a new version during the day.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

thank you very much. 

Thats true, not much traffic flying now, (althought asia and cargo ones!) 

soon they will return to fly i hope. that would mean people is there again!