Sign in to follow this  
captain420

QualityWings 787 in P3D v5

I couldn’t get the 787 to work. I directed the installer to my P3D V5 root folder and got the plane to the scenario setup page, but once I select the aircraft and try to load the scenario it crashes. Does anyone else have this problem? This also happens to me when I try to load the Aerosoft A330 and A320

10 hours ago, arwasairl said:

How did you guys even get it working? In my case P3D v5 just CTDs when I try to fly the 787. Some people got it working, other people gets a CTD.

I get a CTD when loading up the aircraft

3 hours ago, ErichB said:

me too, worked at the begining but seddunly after a few flights it stopped loading

anyone has a fix for this?

since it did work for some flights.

Edited by Eytan_Ofir

15 hours ago, ErichB said:

15 hours ago, Eytan_Ofir said:

me too, worked at the begining but seddunly after a few flights it stopped loading

anyone has a fix for this?

since it did work for some flights.

Delete the Reallight.dll and reallight folder in your gauges folder. Also delete the trueglass.dll and trueglass folder in your gauges folder. The aircraft will work after that.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Aaron Kim

MOS 8502 @ 2Mhz, 512 KB 1750 Ram Expansion Unit, VIC-II E (40 columns mode), SID 6581 3-voice sound chip. 

그래요!! 

2 hours ago, arwasairl said:

Delete the Reallight.dll and reallight folder in your gauges folder. Also delete the trueglass.dll and trueglass folder in your gauges folder. The aircraft will work after that.

Thanks! That fixed it for me!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Surely these guys (and not just QW) would have been part of the Beta team. That should have given them a heads up as to what needed reworking in order to have their product compatible in time for release (or shortly after).

Cheers

Steve Hall

4 minutes ago, cowpatz said:

Surely these guys (and not just QW) would have been part of the Beta team. That should have given them a heads up as to what needed reworking in order to have their product compatible in time for release (or shortly after).

You would think along with PMDG, fslabs, active sky etc. however it seems they got invited possibly right towards the end or not at all

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

4 hours ago, arwasairl said:

thank you very much 🙂

8 hours ago, arwasairl said:

Super, thank-you

Hi,

I have a problem with the dispatcher : error message "P3d path could not be found.

Did someone have this problem already (I deleted V4 and only have V5. I deisntalled QW787 and reinstalled it on V5 with the V5 path.

Any solution?

thank's

Yves

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX

40 minutes ago, yvesamuel said:

Hi,

I have a problem with the dispatcher : error message "P3d path could not be found.

Did someone have this problem already (I deleted V4 and only have V5. I deisntalled QW787 and reinstalled it on V5 with the V5 path.

Any solution?

thank's

Yves

This message I got too after I tried to install and use QW787. That was the reason I uninstalled QW 787 again and wait for their update.

Marcus

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

17 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

This message I got too after I tried to install and use QW787. That was the reason I uninstalled QW 787 again and wait for their update.

Marcus

simple fix 🙂 now you will be able to open the dispatcher

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 6:35 PM, Boomer said:

Working for me EXCEPT MCP lighting no work.

All FSDT Installers are now V5

44 minutes ago, Eytan_Ofir said:

simple fix 🙂 now you will be able to open the dispatcher

Just be aware that this registry fix only works if you have uninstalled v4 and you are not intending to use v4 again. Otherwise things will get messed up pretty fast and ugly...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS