Sign in to follow this  
Graeme Wright

DCS Sale and Free Trials back again, for a whole month!

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/news/2020-04-17_FT_MONTH/

Try and Fly all our products for free for a whole month!

In view of last months response, we are pleased to announce our upcoming Free For All event, starting April 19th, where you are welcome to try any and all our products (except campaigns) for free and without limitation for one month. This unlimited access to all our suite of products, including our top fighter jets, such as the F-16C, F/A-18C and A-10C Warthog will help take your mind off things for a while, giving you the opportunity to try something new, and to own it for 50% or less than the normal price.*

*Exclusions and comments:

All campaigns, F-14B and AJS-37 Viggen will not take part. JF-17 Thunder will have a 15.00 USD discount.

• Upvote 1

Impressive!  

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I must be missing something obvious but how do you download the free trials?

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

40 minutes ago, regis9 said:

I must be missing something obvious but how do you download the free trials?

Glad you too have asked this, because I asked that very same question not a few hours ago. It seems that Free Download link will ONLY kick in tomorrow, the release date, 19th

Ahh ok, I thought it started today, same day as the sale, thanks!

Dave

2 hours ago, Mgard78 said:

Seems they are not including Steam...

Steam does have a different promo offering apparently...

On Steam, fly the F/A-18C Hornet, F-16C Viper, A-10C Warthog, F-5E Tiger II, Persian Gulf Map and all DCS World War II products for free during a two-week period from April 19th to May 3rd. Between the 13th and 27th of May, a 50% discount on all DCS products will be available

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The F16C Viper works for me in Steam, but the Fw 190 A-8 only gives me a map and no flyable aircraft. Seems like not all WWII products are available in Steam?

Edited by rooitou

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit