Sign in to follow this  
clive6354

FOOLISH ACTIONS ON LIVE STREAM

Hello

You have to see it to believe it.

I have watched a live stream on YOUTUBE by Adam J Pestridge who claims that he has found a "secret glitch" within P3D v5.  What he did on live stream was to exchange the P3D.CFG files between V4 and V5.  The "Secret Glitch" was that it doubled the FPS from 30 to 60 and he even commented  "I wonder if Lockheed Martin are aware of this"

Such actions should not be allowed on live stream

Clive Alexander

Edited by clive6354

Have you just discovered the internet? Why on earth should something “not be allowed” on a livestream??

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

good  for him in discovering  it

• Like 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

And to the OP, it was the Prepar3d.cfg not the scenery.cfg.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Why not?

• Like 2

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

So, does it work???

If it does, it's brilliant...

Edited by jozeff
  • Like 1

This thread will now make 1000 people go and try the forbidden prepar3d.cfg mod. Good work, OP!

(Twist: OP is Adam J Pestridge's alt)

• Like 2

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

It only looked good because it disabled the new features when he copied the v4 cfg over.  It works great if you happen to live on the same planet as Adam J.

• Upvote 2

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Just now, ZKOKQ said:

It only looked good because it disabled the new features when he copied the v4 cfg over.  It works great if you happen to live on the same planet as Adam J.

Yep basically he made P3D v5 back into v4 but running on DX12. Genius

• Like 1

Jason E Row

Follow me on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonRowPhotography

I have to go... Someone is wrong on the internet!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

So the guy hacked around with his cfg files? What's the big deal?

• Like 2

David Porrett

Do it all the time just back up your original if all goes wrong delete and regenerates

Edited by cannow
  • Like 1

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

2 hours ago, clive6354 said:

Hello

You have to see it to believe it.

I have watched a live stream on YOUTUBE by Adam J Pestridge who claims that he has found a "secret glitch" within P3D v5.  What he did on live stream was to exchange the P3D.CFG files between V4 and V5.  The "Secret Glitch" was that it doubled the FPS from 30 to 60 and he even commented  "I wonder if Lockheed Martin are aware of this"

Clive Alexander

Ban everything, total dictator rule must prevail.

Seriously, who cares. Worry about something else.

• Like 3

LOL...just got on, with my first sip of 'joe'...I see I need to go down to the kitchen, and grab that bag of popcorn....

• Like 2