Sign in to follow this  
Til19031986

A320neo depth in MSFS 2020

17 minutes ago, Doug47 said:

^^^^^^^^^  What has any of that got to do with a flight simulator?  

Useful display of the evolution of a game from alpha to final version. 

• Like 2

I really hope that 1/2 more months of alpha  will make a difference but it has already been 2 months I thing the alpha started and the number of bug doesn’t seems to reduce. 

I will see at the release date 🙂

Just now, popite78 said:

I really hope that 1/2 more months of alpha  will make a difference but it has already been 2 months I thing the alpha started and the number of bug doesn’t seems to reduce. 

I will see at the release date 🙂

That's normal and this is why it's an alpha.  

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

I have the feeling that it was too early to start the alpha or maybe they should take their time to complete the alpha properly. Saying when they will release each version of the alpha and when they will start the beta add a bit of pressure on their shoulders.

In Addition, I hope they will focus on the current problems then maybe add other feature after the release. That how I see it. 

no it was not. the feedback they are receiving is helping them discover bugs and provide crucial feedback that will help build the sim it will become. I guess you don't have much experience with alpha ?

• Like 1

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

Based on this thread it seems that a lot of unsuccessful games in their development process forgot to announce their transfer from Alpha to Beta since it is a wonderful way to automatically convert your game from bad to good.

1 hour ago, Xtremekh said:

Useful display of the evolution of a game from alpha to final version. 

Debatable but ok. 

4 hours ago, popite78 said:

Saying that it’s a alpha sounds more and more like a excuse for all the bugs we can see 🤔 

They implement the A320 and know the B747 because they thought, it’s good enough to be tested right ? 

The fact is, there is so much bug that even the dev are getting lost in the bug report. There are bugs which were reported since alpha 1 or even before, and still not fix, on the other hand they continue to implement new stuff with new bugs. 

For your information: Alpha usually means the period of integration all of the planned functionalities and its testing, but they willn't solving much of found bugs in this period. So during this period we can see rapidly growing list of present functionalities, but growing list of known bugs too. It's clearly normal in a software developping. Only after they add all of planned functionalities and stop adding more, they change developing to a beta period. Beta usually means, they willn't adding more functions anymore, but will give a focus to all found bugs and fix those as good as possible. After they fix most of known bugs, beta will approach to a release candidate version and... 🙂

I'm having an issue on the A320, before and after the patch. 

I line up on the runway, and engage TOGA.  The thrust increases, but as I roll along the runway thrust starts going up and down wildly.  I can eventually take off but what am I doing wrong here? 

Edited by Langeveldt

1 hour ago, Langeveldt said:

I'm having an issue on the A320, before and after the patch. 

I line up on the runway, and engage TOGA.  The thrust increases, but as I roll along the runway thrust starts going up and down wildly.  I can eventually take off but what am I doing wrong here? 

Don't shove thrust to the stops set it on Flex mode one notch past climb thrust. already programmed on the Takeoff page to temperature of 20 degs. It allows a derate of the engines.

Denwagg

Steam MSFS 2020. Process Lasso, Acronis True Image Backup.

I9-11900k @ 5.1, Corsair 1000 RMx PS, Corsair H150I RGB Pro Cooling, NZXT 710i, Asus Rog Strix Z590-E MB,  Asus RTX 3080 TI TUFF 12GB VRAM,  Corsair 32GB 4000 DDR4 XMP 2.0, 2- NVME 1gb 970 EVO Plus's,1-2gb 970 EVO Plus, 2gb WD SSD (Offline Backup)  2-27" 1080p monitors, 32" 1440p monitor, Virpil MT-50CM2 base with Warthog Hotas joystick,  2 Cougar MFD's, TPR Rudder, Virpil MT-CM3 Throttle , Track IR, Fiber Optic Internet 500 Mbps, 1200 W UPS, HP Reverb G2

1 minute ago, Denwagg said:

Don't shove thrust to the stops set it on Flex mode one notch past climb thrust. already programmed on the Takeoff page to temperature of 20 degs. It allows a derate of the engines.

Thanks!