Sign in to follow this  
LTCSZ

Need Cessna 150/152 For Version 4.5

Can someone recommend a decent Cessna 150 or 152 that will work in P3d V4.5? Your help is appreciated!

Steve

7 Miles NW of KGCK

Thanks! I'll check it out!

Steve

7 Miles NW of KGCK

The JF 152 is one of my favourites. 

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Thanks again!

Steve

7 Miles NW of KGCK

Got the JF 152...Seems great but I hope you won't mind a couple of questions!  I can't seem to get the panel lights to come on. Tried reassigning the command but no luck. Does it have panel lights? And where is the on/off switch for the radios? Thanks for any suggestions you may have!

Steve in Kansas

Steve

7 Miles NW of KGCK

The C152 is a simple airplane. There is no Avionics switch (you are supposed to use the power switch of the COM unit) and, if I remember correctly, no panel lights in the basic version.

Felix

Just fyi: Carenado has an old 152 for fsx. I flew it quite a bit in p3dv4, in the early days when we had no 64 bit planes. It was compatible and had superb frames. 

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

You can try the C150L or the Ti'Bush from French-VFR (Google is your friend) they are freeware and they've received great feedback from the community.

... and I am the creator of theses two aircrafts 😄 

Edited by lagaffe

Best regards, Didier "Lagaffe"

Boitier HAF 932 / ASUS Z390 STRIX-F Gaming / i9 9900K / Cruxial Ballistic 32 Go à 3200 Ghz / Gigabyte RTX 3060 Ti / 34" Samsung FreeSync 21:9
SSD: Samsung 1To + 2 Cruxial 256 Go / Stockage : WD 4To et WD 2 To / Hotas Warthog and Throttle Cougar