Sign in to follow this  
JakeWilkinson2974

How do i fix pixelated panels?? - P3D V5

I'm not sure we're all having the same issue, but in my case Onurair's solution fixed the problem. Using 'Delete Generated Files' returned all glass panel gauges and gps displays back to their original resolution. It was actually less painful than I thought it would be. P3D detected all  add-ons and reactivated them. Running OrbX Central restored he rest of the scenery. Biggest problem was getting Traffic Global active again, but it worked eventually. There might be other things missing at this stage, but hopefully nothing major.

Thanks everyone for their suggestions and especially to Onurair for the solution.

• Like 1

Unfortunately not. Deleting the generated files didn't remove any aircraft so I didn't need to reinstall. 

So i did Onurair's solution and it worked! Panels are now sorted and are no longer pixelated. However, they can be a little blurry when i zoom out my camera but i think that's because of mipmapping. 

Thanks for everyone's help!

You can also check if in your Prepar3d.cfg (%appdata%/Lockheed Martin/Prepared v5) the entry COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD ist set to 1, so COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1.

I had the problem with a fuzzy G1000 in Carenado planes, this solved the problem for me.

Best regards

Daniel

Edited by denno