Sign in to follow this  
Patco Lch

UTLive working in V5?

Maybe it's a security problem?

How does Moses make his coffee? Hebrews it.  

I took the shell off my racing snail, thinking it would make him run faster. If anything, that made him more sluggish.

Gaz on Facebook

On 4/19/2020 at 6:24 AM, simbol said:

I do..

Just copy the UTL add-on.xml inside Prepard V5 addons folder.

S.

Hey symbol

I have UTL working perfectly in v4 and copied the UTL addon xml inside the prepard v5 addon folder, i have added to p3dv5 see the splash screen at load up and see the utl initialisation screen in p3d v5 once the aircraft loads but only 2 or 3 GA aircraft ever load no jets

I loaded p3dv4 at ybcg for 4 may 2020 at 7 am and there are about 6 jets and 4 GA aircraft

I loaded up exactly the same in p3d v5 and only ever saw 2 GA and no jet aircraft

Very strange that its not injecting all the traffic despite all being configured correctly, would you have any ideas what might be going on

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

2 hours ago, suchw said:

Hey symbol

I have UTL working perfectly in v4 and copied the UTL addon xml inside the prepard v5 addon folder, i have added to p3dv5 see the splash screen at load up and see the utl initialisation screen in p3d v5 once the aircraft loads but only 2 or 3 GA aircraft ever load no jets

I loaded p3dv4 at ybcg for 4 may 2020 at 7 am and there are about 6 jets and 4 GA aircraft

I loaded up exactly the same in p3d v5 and only ever saw 2 GA and no jet aircraft

Very strange that its not injecting all the traffic despite all being configured correctly, would you have any ideas what might be going on

ok after extensive comparison between V4.5 and V5 some airports parking slots have been drastically reduced in V5 and thats why I see virtually no default AI at 100% and UTLive is not displaying all jets like it does in V4.5, im going to log this with LM

Thanks

Wayne

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

I copied the file over the V5 UTlive starts of fine and it even says ul live initializing.. but no traffic is showing at all.

simobjects.cfg is fine. so as the addon.cfg

any ideas?

Are you at a big airport i found no traffic at some default airports as the parking codes have been slashed compared to p3d v4

Wayne such

18 minutes ago, suchw said:

Are you at a big airport i found no traffic at some default airports as the parking codes have been slashed compared to p3d v4

Not in the air.. not in the ground and not in default airports

thats weird i had actually removed V4 so i had to reinstall V4 then latest version of Utlive, copied the utraffic folder to documents in P3dV5, ran P3d Got the splash screen and the add screen then when in V5 I saw the initialising Ultimate Live Traffic in the top left corner of the screen. Did you see all of that happening

Wayne such

Just now, suchw said:

thats weird i had actually removed V4 so i had to reinstall V4 then latest version of Utlive, copied the utraffic folder to documents in P3dV5, ran P3d Got the splash screen and the add screen then when in V5 I saw the initialising Ultimate Live Traffic in the top left corner of the screen. Did you see all of that happening

Yes. Everything is happening as it should.

But no traffic is shown

Btw no need to install v4 again.. just change the diractory in regedit..

Edited by Eytan_Ofir

On 4/18/2020 at 10:24 PM, simbol said:

I do..

Just copy the UTL add-on.xml inside Prepard V5 addons folder.

S.

Can you explain where the ''add-on.xml'' file is located?

much appreciated!

1 hour ago, TomTheBomb said:

Can you explain where the ''add-on.xml'' file is located?

much appreciated!

Copy the UTL folder from documents\Prepard V4 addons to documents\Prepard V5 addons.

S.

22 minutes ago, simbol said:

Copy the UTL folder from documents\Prepard V4 addons to documents\Prepard V5 addons.

S.

Thanks man! Works like a charm!

• Upvote 1

On 10/14/2020 at 7:05 AM, jfmitch said:

Had it working in V5 now it won't.

Make sure your add-ons.cfg in your C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5 folder is set to
ACTIVE=true and not false.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS