Sign in to follow this  
Kermit42

IRIS Simulations Free Until June 1st

1 hour ago, ega said:

Unfortunately the PC-24 seems not be available to download - did anyone manage to grab it? 

I sent an e-mail to dev. Maybe he will add it to the catalog.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Also the PC-9 is not listed. I already have the FSX version of the plane and it works in 64-bit with some oddities like the throttle lever not moving.
I installed all the free downloads as xml add-on.

Edited by bvdboomen

My personal favorite is the PC21. Great look and great flight dynamics!

Felix

I love the BD jet, but the brakes are locked on in P3dv4. Other than that, it's a blast

Excellent bit of generosity. Thank you Iris Simulations! Grabbed the BD-5, The A-10, the C-27 and the PC-21 :cool:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

18 hours ago, DJJose said:

I was looking for the PC-24 but did not see it either.

The PC-24 disappeared off their website a couple of years ago for some reason. I was keen to purchase it but couldn't find it anywhere - no idea why is just disappeared!

Bill

Many thanks to IRIS for the gift of the Texan T6.

I've spent the day flying it out of RAF Valley low level over Wales in VR, tremendous fun . It makes a really nice companion to the JF Hawk, but is much nicer to handle and its slower 250kt cruise means you can throw it around the hills and enjoy the scenery more than in the Hawk.

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

2 hours ago, scianoir said:

The PC-24 disappeared off their website a couple of years ago for some reason. I was keen to purchase it but couldn't find it anywhere - no idea why is just disappeared!

Bill

It's available at simmarket. I doubt that it will work in P3D v4.

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

It's available at simmarket. I doubt that it will work in P3D v4.

I remember it being available at Simmarket at one stage but when I was looking to buy it a couple of years ago it was no longer there and, maybe I have missed something, but I still can’t find it on Simmarket on checking today!

Cheers,

Bill

13 hours ago, scianoir said:

Maybe for the same reason why the PC-21 has less avionics systems in the last version (electrical among them). Iris had to remove these on behalf of Pilatus Aircraft.
It could be that the PC-24 was violating the rights of Pilatus Aircraft a bit too much? Some aircraft manufactures make a problem of that, like Dassault does with the Rafale.

2 hours ago, bvdboomen said:
It could be that the PC-24 was violating the rights of Pilatus Aircraft

I wondered if that was the case too - that’s why we don’t see any Gulfstream simulations unfortunately.

Bill

12 hours ago, scianoir said:

I remember it being available at Simmarket at one stage but when I was looking to buy it a couple of years ago it was no longer there and, maybe I have missed something, but I still can’t find it on Simmarket on checking today!

Cheers,

Bill

What's this?

https://secure.simmarket.com/iris-aviator-series-pilatus-pc-24-svj-fsx-p3d.phtml

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

Thank you for that link and you are correct because clearly that's it in your link but I have just repeated the searches on Simmarket for 'PC-24', 'Pilatus' and 'Iris' and the PC-24 does not come up on my Simmarket webpage on any of those searches - very strange! On opening the page in your link however I note that the 'Add to Cart' clickspot has been replaced with a 'Notify when product is available' clickspot so perhaps explains why it doesn't come up on a search for me.

Cheers!

Bill

• Like 1

Same here, Bill - 'Notify when product is available' on that link.

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)