Sign in to follow this  
udidwht

Iris Simulations

All aircraft are free now.

http://www.irissimulations.com.au/ols/

• Like 2

Win10Pro 22H2-19045.4123/IntelCorei7-3770K/GigabyteGA-Z68XP-UD3/32GBGSkillCL7-8-8-24/AsusRTX2070OC8GB/1TBCrucialMX500SSD/2 TB PNY CS900/(x3)1TBRAWMushkinSSDs/LGBlueRayBurner/RosewillChallengerTowerBlack/CorsairRM750wPSU/X56HOTAS/TtesportsCommanderKeyboardMousecombo/TrackIR5Pro/34inUltraWideScreenLG2560x1080p/TM2xMFDCougar/OculusQuest2/InateckKU5211PCIe3.2/LTERIVERPCIeG2S4/TMobileHomeInternet5G

MSI Codex Series R2 B14NUC7-095US/Windows 11 Home 22H2 22631.3296/i7 14700F/MSI Pro B760 VC Wifi/RTX 4060ti/32GB DDR5 5600mhz/650w Gold PSU

Incredible, thanks!

• Like 1

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

Thanks for the heads up.

Wondering, why?

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

1 hour ago, 1st fltsimguy said:

Thanks for the heads up.

Wondering, why?

Why not? At least 2 of the aircraft are in P3Dv5. Many times thru out the years, Iris has made their products free to own and distribute.

Edited by yurei
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, 1st fltsimguy said:

Thanks for the heads up.

Wondering, why?

To those flightsimmers out there who've been affected by the horrendous COVID-19 outbreak, and following in the footsteps of other industry leaders, IRIS is making all our products free of charge until 1st June 2020. 

As some of you may know, I consider myself fortunate to remain in work outside IRIS and can work remotely. Many of you cannot, and many have lost jobs, family members and are 'doing it hard' as it were.

If the smallest thing I can do is offer some escapism using our products to those who can no longer afford what now is a luxury item, then it's the least I can do.

In closing, remain safe, keep using social distancing and abide by the laws and rules of your country to save others.

~David & Karen.

The IRIS webstore is available to you all. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

An exceptionally generous gesture at this very difficult time - thank you!

Bill

14 hours ago, Graeme Wright said:

To those flightsimmers out there who've been affected by the horrendous COVID-19 outbreak, and following in the footsteps of other industry leaders, IRIS is making all our products free of charge until 1st June 2020. 

As some of you may know, I consider myself fortunate to remain in work outside IRIS and can work remotely. Many of you cannot, and many have lost jobs, family members and are 'doing it hard' as it were.

If the smallest thing I can do is offer some escapism using our products to those who can no longer afford what now is a luxury item, then it's the least I can do.

In closing, remain safe, keep using social distancing and abide by the laws and rules of your country to save others.

~David & Karen.

Some of us would love to try the PC-24. Please make it available. 

Thank you for your generosity and God bless.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I think the PC-24 became un-purchasable a little while back, though others here may know more on that for certain. But there's been a few other classic Iris aircraft that I'd noted have quietly gone out from circulation as well over time.

David did reply to the topic linked below earlier last year, within which he explained how times had changed upon starting with LM. So I'm not sure if if it's all intertwined with that and the subsequent decisions they had to make or not.

Maybe he'll chime in on the forums or Facebook at some point and answer it all directly for you.

Edit: I should've checked before hand. Though I see he has answered a couple of comments on Facebook recently, saying "None of the Pilatus branded products are available currently." No additional elaboration on that though I'm afraid. So you might guess as to whether it's IP related with Pilatus, or maybe even COI with LM as well. But it's just stabbing in the dark really.

Edited by Graeme Wright
Added note on Facebook responses

This is very generous, thank you. I have "bought" a few planes, including a trainer. About time I learned the basics lol!

19 hours ago, Graeme Wright said:

~David & Karen.

Amazing gesture. Outstanding!

• Like 2

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Hi,

I d/l the Iris T-6a Texan II from Iris website and tried to install it into P3Dv4.5 HF3 by pointing it to this folder and after completion, I can't find the plane anywhere.

I installs the docs and a paintkit into Simobjects folder but nothing else that I can locate. I indicates it is for P3D v2,3 no mention of V4.

Not sure what I am doing wrong??? Anyone has it installed and working in P3Dv4???

Thanks.

My System: Intel 9700K 4.7Gz, ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHZ, Evga 3070TI  8GB, Noctua NH-D15S, Gigabyte 27" Monitor, Windows 10 64bit, 2xSamsung 500GB SSD, 1x Samsung 120GB, 1x Samsung 970, 1TB, 1TB H/D for Storage.

Helmut Berger

41 minutes ago, helberger said:

Hi,

I d/l the Iris T-6a Texan II from Iris website and tried to install it into P3Dv4.5 HF3 by pointing it to this folder and after completion, I can't find the plane anywhere.

I installs the docs and a paintkit into Simobjects folder but nothing else that I can locate. I indicates it is for P3D v2,3 no mention of V4.

Not sure what I am doing wrong??? Anyone has it installed and working in P3Dv4???

Thanks.

No need to reply, I figured it out was looking in the wrong folders, nice airplane, thanks Iris.

Thanks

My System: Intel 9700K 4.7Gz, ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHZ, Evga 3070TI  8GB, Noctua NH-D15S, Gigabyte 27" Monitor, Windows 10 64bit, 2xSamsung 500GB SSD, 1x Samsung 120GB, 1x Samsung 970, 1TB, 1TB H/D for Storage.

Helmut Berger

I’ve used the A0, PC12, T6 and the transporter in P3D 4.5 HF3 no problems, very nice they are too.

• Like 1

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1.