Sign in to follow this  
BlueFinn

Exterior light too bright in P3D V5

Im not sure if this problem is the learjet, the scenery or p3d v5 (It also happend at other addon airports)

All the exterior lights are really bright in P3D v5

2020-4-19-11-49-49-17.png

2020-4-19-11-49-42-701.png

Happens also at default airports

2020-4-19-11-58-3-184.png

4 hours ago, BlueFinn said:

Im not sure if this problem is the learjet, the scenery or p3d v5 (It also happend at other addon airports)

Have you tried the exterior lights with any other add-on planes in P3Dv5?

Al

52 minutes ago, ark said:

Have you tried the exterior lights with any other add-on planes in P3Dv5?

Al

No, as all the other addon aircraft I own are not yet compatible

However, the default mooney, for example, does not display such a behaviour

2020-4-19-17-3-34-402.png

Edited by BlueFinn

7 minutes ago, BlueFinn said:

No, as all the other addon aircraft I own are not yet compatible

OK, maybe some other Lear35A users will post here about how the landing lights are working for them so we can see if it is a general problem. No one else has mentioned this particular problem -- yet.

Al

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BlueFinn said:

Happens also at default airports

2020-4-19-11-58-3-184.png

I am getting this issue only on the dirt next to the runway at a default airport. But on the runway its perfect. But this is still not normal as it the light is so large it hits the dirt and is annoying bright. Even the default Carenado plane on the dirt shows its a bit bright near the front tire and i can't even see the dirt. So seems P3D V5 cranked up the brightness. And this is not good. Not sure what to do. And not sure why your default airport example also was bright. Mine is normal.

We need to hear was P3D says from their forum to proceed.

Edited by Flysimware
  • Like 1

I am finding that P3D V5 does not like our falloff value in the effects setting. So we just need to change the value. We have plans to make a new installer tonight because we have missing info in the panel cfg file to display most of the annunciator lights on the panel for the L35 and the Falcon50.

• Like 1

Hello,

I wish to report also some excessive reflection of NAV lights and Beacon light in P3Dv5.

LR35.jpg

Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.60GHz | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 1600MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK P8P67 DELUXE | EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked ACX 2.0+ | Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB | Crucial CT1000MX500 1TB | 2 x Western Digital WDC WD40EZRX 4TB | Creative X-Fi Audio Processor | NEC 24WMGX3 MultiSync | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Yes all the effects are too bright with the new P3C V5 Version. I just hope after i update them P3D does nto do an update because many other people are reporting issues. But yes we will fix all the effects.

Thank you for your support.

Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.60GHz | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 1600MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK P8P67 DELUXE | EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked ACX 2.0+ | Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB | Crucial CT1000MX500 1TB | 2 x Western Digital WDC WD40EZRX 4TB | Creative X-Fi Audio Processor | NEC 24WMGX3 MultiSync | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Thank you for the corrections in v.4.3b but to me those lights reflections are still weird and unnatural. 

LR35d.jpgLR35c.jpgLR35b.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, albix said:

Thank you for the corrections in v.4.3b but to me those lights reflections are still weird and unnatural. 

I seem to recall that Joe, FSW's tech advisor and RW Lear35 Capt, has said the beacons on the Lear are very bright. However, I'm sure FSW will take another look at this to see if any changes are needed.

Al

Edited by ark