Sign in to follow this  
felan09

Can't purchase V5

Hi guys,
wanted to purchase V5 today via the LM Webstore. But no luck, getting a time-out everytime i'm trying add V5 to the cart.
Any infos if this error is on my site or just a downtime from the LM webstore.
Many thx and kind regards

The were a lot of problems with the servers at LM, keep trying! It took me two days 

38 minutes ago, felan09 said:

Hi guys,
wanted to purchase V5 today via the LM Webstore. But no luck, getting a time-out everytime i'm trying add V5 to the cart.

No problem here.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 hour ago, felan09 said:

Hi guys,

Sorry it's because I just bought all the left-over copies...I figure in about a month to crank up the price 5,000 fold.  I figure there will be a market...

Seriously though...L.M.'s site since Tuesday has seemed rather Flaky...so hang in there...

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

No problem here.

"ah....Hah!  I knew you'd crack..."    LOL!

From the Borg L.M. Cube..."don't attempt to flee...you will be absorbed into the P3Dv5 Collective,...and we will add your uniqueness to our own..."

Edited by Sesquashtoo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sesquashtoo said:

"ah....Hah!  I knew you'd crack..."    LOL!

From the Borg L.M. Cube..."don't attempt to flee...you will be absorbed into the P3Dv5 Collective,...and we will add your uniqueness to our own..."

I did not buy it. All I did was check to see. 😀

Just when I think I should try it, I read another negative review or watch another bad video. 

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

21 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I did not buy it. All I did was check to see. 😀

Just when I think I should try it, I read another negative review or watch another bad video. 

"Tsk, tsk, Jose...you're letting somebody's scribbled notes on the cover..not let you get past to the first chapter of the 'book'...and it could  very well, be that epic read....  Just sayin'... :)"

• Like 1

With 14 days to buy it and try it out there is not much risk to giving it a shot, I like to see things for myself before I make judgement. I am just hoping that one of my favorite payware aircraft gets updated since I don't want to install anything without the updated installer.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot