Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Weird objects all over!

Are you guys seeing weird objects all over v5?  I see vertical posts with red lights on top in clusters.  I see long vertical white poles often when I go to spot view and look behind the plane.  My computer and video card are somewhat state of the art and very, very capable of producing excellent graphics. At least it has up to this point.

Please tell me you are seeing these vertical poles and clusters of poles with red lights. I see runway signs floating and I see cars and vehicles floating when I'm at 30,000 ft.  I can't explain it.

Stan

I have seen both cars and fancy colored cubes floating in the air 

Roar Kristensen    www.flightsim4fun.com

P3Dv4 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BAv4 for immersive PMDG B737/777/747 flying

XPLANE 11 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BA_XP for immersive  B737 flying

rmMShli.jpg?1 WylQl0J.jpg?3

I seen small villages floating 1,000 ft in the air.🤪

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

Hope Lockheed Martin sees these posts and does something about it.

Stan

Yep, I have seen those poles/posts, they appear orange or red and white I think? Certain places are simply over-loaded with them. 

Greg G

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

Is it like the stuff you see when an airport first loads in?

jYPgHvY.jpg

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Remember you have 14 days after purchase to get a refund. I did.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Sethos said:

Is it like the stuff you see when an airport first loads in?

I believe those submerge poles are exactly what he's seeing but Spilok is seeing it protruding above ground. I experienced the same situation a couple of days ago but painfully solved by re-installing v5 again. 

I tried installing Flytampa Copenhagen v2 and there are default buildings mixed amongst the airport and some other oddities. The FT site says it is compatible but I wonder if this is related.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

13 minutes ago, PilotPete99 said:

I tried installing Flytampa Copenhagen v2 and there are default buildings mixed amongst the airport and some other oddities. The FT site says it is compatible but I wonder if this is related.

Cheers, Pete

I can't comment on Copenhagen, but a have a bunch of other FlyTampa airports that supposedly are compatible with P3d5. The problem is supposedly related to the stock P3d5 airports that were updated. The 3rd party airports have exclusion polygons that prevent default objects from showing. But if the objects have a different position in the default V5 airport than in the default V4 airport, then the exclusions are in the wrong place. The developer probably needs to update just the ADE file to reposition the exclusions. Or you can check the airport yourself with ADE:

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/ade-1-79-issue-and-bug-list-please-read-before-reporting-an-issue.447282/post-841266https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/ade-1-79-issue-and-bug-list-please-read-before-reporting-an-issue.447282/post-841266

• Like 1

Just now, jabloomf1230 said:

I can't comment on Copenhagen, but a have a bunch of other FlyTampa airports that supposedly are compatible with P3d5. The problem is supposedly related to the stock P3d5 airports that were updated. The 3rd party airports have exclusion polygons that prevent default objects from showing. But if the objects have a different position in the default V5 airport than in the default V4 airport, then the exclusions are in the wrong place. The developer probably needs to update just the ADE file to reposition the exclusions. Or you can check the airport yourself with ADE:

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/ade-1-79-issue-and-bug-list-please-read-before-reporting-an-issue.447282/post-841266https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/ade-1-79-issue-and-bug-list-please-read-before-reporting-an-issue.447282/post-841266

Thanks for that response, that would explain it then. I guess I will hold serve until it all gets sorted out. I’m afraid if I try to fix it I will find a way to mess something up!

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

I see pink elephants at FL300.

• Like 1

i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz, ASUS Z170-PRO GAMING, 32GB DDR4 2666MHz, 750W EVGA SuperNOVA, 512GB Samsung 960 PRO, 1TB Western Digital - Black Edition
RTX 2080Ti (MSI trio), Corsair H115i - 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler

Had some strange red/yellow colored dots once at Tegucigalpa:

2020-4-15_6-51-24-56.jpg

and some of those well known "flying houses" like here at St. Barthélemy:

2020-4-20_8-0-58-86.jpg

Ralf

Edited by skystar

On 4/19/2020 at 7:50 PM, Benzhangar said:

I believe those submerge poles are exactly what he's seeing but Spilok is seeing it protruding above ground. I experienced the same situation a couple of days ago but painfully solved by re-installing v5 again. 

These poles and variations on that theme are what I have. I was approaching ORD yesterday and literally there were hundreds of them all over the greater Chicago area, red, red and white, plain, and of various sizes. So you think a reinstall might fix this? 

Thanks     

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

16 minutes ago, Chocorua said:

So you think a reinstall might fix this? 

Unfortunately yes Captain. First i tried by with ORBX Central believing it was problems with layers but to no avail. 

Edited by Benzhangar
  • Like 1