Sign in to follow this  
David Mills

What's Asobo's "Save the Date" announcement?

What's Asobo's "Save the Date" announcement?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. In late April, Asobo Studios will make a "Save the Date" announcement about MFS. What do you think the announcement will be?

• The release date for MFS
    • The pricing plan for MFS
    • The addition of VR to MFS
    • A list of third-party developers who are already working on MFS with Asobo
    • The addition of helicopters to MFS
    • The introduction of all four seasons to MFS
    • Something else completely unexpected

I predict it's the list of third-party contributors.

Edited by David Mills

Processor: Intel i9-13900KF 5.8GHz 24-Core, Graphics Processor: Nvidia RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6, System Memory: 64GB High Performance DDR5 SDRAM 5600MHz, Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, LGA 1700, CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling, RGB and LCD Display, Chassis Fans: Corsair Low Decibel, Addressable RGB Fans, Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra-Low-Noise Platinum ATX 1000 Watt, Primary Storage: 2TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, Secondary Storage: 1TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, VR Headset: Meta Quest 2, Primary Display: SONY 4K Bravia 75-inch, 2nd Display: SONY 4K Bravia 43-inch, 3rd Display: Vizio 28-inch, 1920x1080. Controller: Xbox Controller attached to PC via USB.

your guess is as good as mine.

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

They going to announce that it is cancelled and that they are shifting their focus to making an updated version of the arcade classic, Asteroids. 🤣

Edited by Chock
  • Like 17
  • Upvote 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Renaming the sim to FS2021.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

I am going to guess that it is related to the two Xbox digital events that are planned to replace the cancelled E3.

• Upvote 2

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Disappointed to see that nobody thinks that it is me inducted into the alpha

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

"Save the date".

What could date mean other than release date? Or any related form.

Edited by tweekz

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

EARLY MAY – EPISODE 8 (IFR) will be released.

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...

Actually, clickbait!!

In late April, Asobo Studios will make a "Save the Date" announcement about MFS. What do you think the announcement will be?

I cannot find where Asobo has said such a thing!

Guys are desperate!

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...

24 minutes ago, Wobbie said:

Actually, clickbait!!

In late April, Asobo Studios will make a "Save the Date" announcement about MFS. What do you think the announcement will be?

I cannot find where Asobo has said such a thing!

Guys are desperate!

Asobo made the statement in Development Roadmap Version 4.02 as seen below:

DR-map-4.02.png

Processor: Intel i9-13900KF 5.8GHz 24-Core, Graphics Processor: Nvidia RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6, System Memory: 64GB High Performance DDR5 SDRAM 5600MHz, Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, LGA 1700, CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling, RGB and LCD Display, Chassis Fans: Corsair Low Decibel, Addressable RGB Fans, Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra-Low-Noise Platinum ATX 1000 Watt, Primary Storage: 2TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, Secondary Storage: 1TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, VR Headset: Meta Quest 2, Primary Display: SONY 4K Bravia 75-inch, 2nd Display: SONY 4K Bravia 43-inch, 3rd Display: Vizio 28-inch, 1920x1080. Controller: Xbox Controller attached to PC via USB.

As much as I hope it would be about VR I don't think they would hype up everyone for something that only concerns us VR players.