Sign in to follow this  
simbio

Live traffic funny behave

Hi

first tank's  for your tool and your passion,

I just installed and tested but got this funny concentration of AI on PV5 and Live traffic 2.00B01 over KSFO

cTMLPzQ.png

64r8RVJ.png

Edited by simbio

35 minutes ago, simbio said:

I just installed and tested but got this funny concentration of AI on PV5 and Live traffic 2.00B01 over KSFO

That looks like the static aircraft, that should normally be placed at the gates. Something is preventing that from happening and they materialize at the center of the airport. Strange.  I have been running continuous tests myself these last three days for a bugfix version, but I didn't see this.

What scenery is this? Payware/freeware addon? When you uncheck "Add static aircraft", does it still happen? Did you add the airport after trying LLTX for the first time? Did you scan your scenery library again, if that airport has just been added? (click on the little globe at the top). Are you using the V5 version of LLTX?

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Hi than'k for reply
The addon is Flightbeam KSFOHD on prepar3d V5

Ok after several test now it works fine and if I uncheck and check  "Add static aircraft" all the traffic vanish and populate and as it should so I believe it was something in my side.

Great tool and great support.

Edited by simbio

49 minutes ago, simbio said:

I believe it was something in my side

We will see. I found a couple of bugs in the V5 version, I just wanted to make sure that this is not another one. Please let me know if it happens again.

Best regards

LORBY-SI

1 hour ago, simbio said:

The addon is Flightbeam KSFOHD on prepar3d V5

I just bought the scenery and made a quick test, things seemed to work normally. Maybe some other glitch occured in the app - hopefully gone in the next version.

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Well I hope you didn't buy expressly, in any case is the best developer of the world IMHO enjoy SFO.

hello! 

i have wrote to fstramp developer about the fact that planes are not showing in his software while taxiing or flying. just static ones. he answered me that:

I'm the wrong person to talk to. You need to contact the developer of "lorbylivetraffic".
FSX/Prepar3D have a standardized interface for data transfer from Traffic Add-on to Worlmap.
If the Traffic Add-on does not meet these requirements, FSTramp will not be able to display
anything.

im sorry im not developer, so i dont know who should help! 🙂 anyway thanksl im veryhappy with your product waiting for your hotfix (i love live traffic and hybrid mode.)!

best regards!

53 minutes ago, abranpuko said:

hello! 

i have wrote to fstramp developer about the fact that planes are not showing in his software while taxiing or flying. just static ones. he answered me that:

I'm the wrong person to talk to. You need to contact the developer of "lorbylivetraffic".
FSX/Prepar3D have a standardized interface for data transfer from Traffic Add-on to Worlmap.
If the Traffic Add-on does not meet these requirements, FSTramp will not be able to display
anything.

im sorry im not developer, so i dont know who should help! 🙂 anyway thanksl im veryhappy with your product waiting for your hotfix (i love live traffic and hybrid mode.)!

best regards!

Hi,

I don't know, sounds strange to me. I have no trouble querying LLTX or any other AI traffic, for example with my AiTrackerX. SimConnect offers everything that is necessary to query any data from every object in the simulator world. There is no "standartized interface" in the simulator specification for AI traffic, I honestly don't know what he is talking about. There may be one for FSTramp, but I'm sorry, that is hardly my concern. I cannot create the aircraft in LLTX any other way without losing the actual functionality entirely. And personally, I find the traffic itself more important than a tool that is showing it (meaning, I wouldn't change the way LLTX works, maybe lose the "live" part, for the sake of blips on a map). LLTX also has the option to show the traffic in Google Earth, did you try that? 

If you are keen on trying out the new version, please send me an email. The address is on the last page of the user manual. I found various other bugs and I thought it more prudent to invest more time in tests. And those really require a lot of time, when a single test case can take up to 30 minutes...

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

thank you very much! of course i will write to you to use the last version

dnot worry about fstramp. i also love it because you can see the map but no problem!

15 minutes ago, abranpuko said:

dnot worry about fstramp. i also love it because you can see the map but no problem!

From my perspective, it should just be a small thing for FsTramp. If the developer is using the SimConnect API, then the LLTX aircraft are in the datastream of the AI related methods. But naturally, they don't have the same parameters (like the ai traffic state for example), since they aren't really "AI" in the classic sense. 

Best regards

LORBY-SI