Sign in to follow this  
Stratocruiser1

V5 problem with Scenery Layer

I had a bad install with FSUIPC into P3Dv5 that caused several problems with my install of my ORBX addons. I deleted it and all the ORBX products, reinstalled FSUIPC6, but not any of the ORBX products. Now every time I go to any of the top menu bar tabs in P3D and make any changes to say, OPTIONS, or even just to look at something in any of the tabs, then close the tab window, I get this message.
"Prepar 3D has detected non sequential layer ordering with the scenery library list. Would you like Prepar 3D to attempt to repair this issue? Yes  No"
I say yes every time, but it does not get fixed. 
Any suggestions?

Very unlikely FSUIPC had anything to do with it. It has no connection with scenery layers, scenery library, or scenery installation. If you had a problem with installing your Orbx add on products and you now have an issue with the scenery library, surely it's related to the Orbx products, or what you did with them, and this is where you need to start investigating.

John B

47 minutes ago, Stratocruiser1 said:

Any suggestions?

Go into central, click on the gear for options/settings and then go to instertion points and reset both insertion points. This should cause central to fix the error.

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT

When you deleted P3D, did you also delete the LM files in your Program Data folder?

Lawrence Hamilton

PMDG_737ngx_proud_own3_378x68.png

CW- Tried your hint, No Joy.

Lawy - Do you mean when I deleted P3Dv4.5, or v5? I deleted 4.5, have not deleted v5. There are no data files from v45 left in C/name?APP DATA, just the new ones for v5. I removed the FSUIPC6 and did a new install of it. I ran the repair selection of P3Dv5 with no luck. 

Try the free Lorbi SI P4AO 1.52 .Google it.

Works with P3DV5. SET ORBX on top of library first in the Central. 

Let P4AO organize for you and save/reload the software. Read the manual. 

See if it helps 

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

8 minutes ago, Stratocruiser1 said:

When I try to download it, Windows Protector says it has a virus.

Look at the statement posted at the downloads page of Lorby-SI.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers