Sign in to follow this  
snglecoil

Ugh...is this a cruel joke?!?

Anybody else besides me who is not currently part of the Alpha get a "Share Your Alpha Update Feedback!" survey from Microsoft??? At first I thought, I must have missed an invitation email from them, but I scoured my inbox, junk mail, trash...anything I could think to search and nothing! I log into every MS Flight Sim web site or Xbox page I can find and, again, nothing...why are they torturing my poor soul! 😧

• Upvote 1

Chris

I received the same email, and I took the survey,there was answers in there saying that you weren't aware if you had the alpha or not.  But yeah I'm not sure if this was meant for us non alpha testers, I too felt tortured, especially when I got an email saying from the Microsoft flight simulator team ugh!

UPS123.png

Some of us no alpha testers have received it. Others don’t. 

I just think that has been an unfortunate mistake. Because I don’t have anything on my insider hub. 

Edited by aleex

Imagine if they thought they’d already invited us all along

Edited by NZ255
  • Upvote 1

Make sure you check all your junk, or flagged email folders.  This happened to me the last time.  Got an email asking for my feedback, and I was not part of the Alpha group. Then found the invite in my junk folder, that was sent  4 weeks earlier... 

Rick Verhallen

i9-13900KF OC to 5.8 Ghz | 64 GIG- G.Skill 7200 RAM | Asus ROG Maximus z790 Hero Motherboard | Gigabyte  RTX 4090 OC |  47" Samsung 4K Monitor I HP Reverb G2 HMD I Varjo Aero HMD I  Windows 11

Yeah I got it too, not an alpha tester to the best of my knowledge.  Oh man I hope I didn't miss an email...

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

It's ironic that I use an outlook email account but this microsoft email went to the junk folder. 

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

2 minutes ago, regis9 said:

It's ironic that I use an outlook email account but this microsoft email went to the junk folder. 

Same thing for me.

I check my junk mail daily and always look before I clean it out so I can't believe I'd have missed it...

In my survey response I said that I hadn't downloaded the alpha yet because I didn't know I was accepted and then in the comments told them I would LOVE to be an alpha tester and provided my email address...fingers crossed!

EDIT: Hey what odds, two Haligonians hoping to get into the beta 😉 

Edited by regis9
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dave

Same story for me as well - no indications I was ever invited (*including periodic spam filter checks), but I did receive the survey. Did the same as regis9 - in the survey I noted that I didn't know I was accepted and would love to assist the testing program if I could.

SCOURED the MSFS Insiders page to see what I missed... if a link was suddenly present... if the forums were suddenly unlocked.... but no.

I wager it was an unfortunate accident.

Oh well.

-Greg

I know the Asobo team reads these forums so maybe they’ll take pity on us and let us in.

• Like 1

Dave