Sign in to follow this  
fofs

JustFlight Carenado for X plane sale 30% off expires 3rd May

At last !  Carenado for X plane sale 30% off expires 3rd May  Through JustFlight  here is the link ....

click here

Other retailers may also discount at some point, will update here

Edited by fofs

I received an email from JF ,They got the date wrong, it actually starts 9am U.K. tomorrow 22nd all previous mention of the sale has disappeared from their website 

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

21 hours ago, fofs said:

At last !  Carenado for X plane sale 30% off expires 3rd May  Through JustFlight  here is the link ....

click here

Other retailers may also discount at some point, will update here

Simmarket  Carenado sale for X plane   here is the link ...

click here

X-Plane Org Carenado Sale for x plane.  This site seems to give the best prices  here is the link ...

click here

Edited by fofs

5 minutes ago, fofs said:

X-Plane Org Carenado Sale for x plane  here is the link ...  This site seems to give the best prices  here is the link ...

.click here

They charge sales tax. They do give points that lead to some free purchases.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Which GA jet do you guys recommend for XP11?

FA50

Premier 1A

S550

I'd like to get at least one.

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, DJJose said:

They charge sales tax. They do give points that lead to some free purchases.

I paid £22.00 XP Org using paypal after exchange rate for Premier 1A   The other retailers come out at about £25.00 ( +JustFlight has reward points )

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Which GA jet do you guys recommend for XP11?

FA50

Premier 1A

S550

I'd like to get at least one.

Thanks!

Ive just gone for the Premier !A  after viewing a number of YT reviews  ( not sure if all the typical Carenado glitches have been ironed out yet though )  But for the price.its worth it IMHO   + many like the fact that the Reality XP GTN 750 can be integrated

Edited by fofs

12 minutes ago, fofs said:

Ive just gone for the Premier !A  after viewing a number of YT reviews  ( not sure if all the typical Carenado glitches have been ironed out yet though )  But for the price.its worth it IMHO   + many like the fact that the Reality XP GTN 750 can be integrated

I know that the S550 has native GTN 750 support but not the other two. I have the S550 for P3D v4.5 with the GTN750 and it's certainly worth the price. I also have the Premier 1A for P3D v4.5.

I was hoping not to replicate the planes. The only one that I do not have is the is the FA50. If I can get some positive vibes I'll pick this one up or I'll get the S550.

I'm also considering the FA50 as I think this is the latest   Carenado Jet available in the sale  good for 3 k distance  ( just catching up on the reviews ) .  One thing that is still dearly missing is a Citation X  for X plane + P3dv4-5.   Oh ! Re XP Reality ( maybe have it mixed up with another model ) Will check....

I just install the Premier 1A for x plane 11  & I can confirm that it does have the native reality xp gtn 750 integration already !

Edited by fofs

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

I know that the S550 has native GTN 750 support but not the other two. I have the S550 for P3D v4.5 with the GTN750 and it's certainly worth the price. I also have the Premier 1A for P3D v4.5.

I was hoping not to replicate the planes. The only one that I do not have is the is the FA50. If I can get some positive vibes I'll pick this one up or I'll get the S550.

I just install the Premier 1A for x plane 11  & I can confirm that it does have the native reality xp gtn 750 integration already !

• Like 1

I just got the Fokker 50 in the sale, very nice it is too, a lovely aircraft to fly.

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

On 4/23/2020 at 4:48 AM, jon b said:

I just got the Fokker 50 in the sale, very nice it is too, a lovely aircraft to fly.

Picked up the F50 at PCaviator.com for $23.37. 

• Like 1