Sign in to follow this  
ywg256

random airlines at airports

Hi I installed both Realtraffic your program last night.  I have installed the FLAI and also have AIG AI injected in P3D v5.  My problem is that I can load up various airports and aircraft get loaded that have no reason to be there...For instance CYCG - both Aeromexico and United spawn, at EDDM - up pops Air Canada Dash-8-400Q, CYLW - Spirit Airlines, Aeromexico pop up...These three examples have airlines injected that have no business being at any of those airports.  I have over 7000 paints and about 800 models so I have the variety for the program to properly inject the right airlines/aircraft.  So my question is, since I new with the program am I doing something wrong with either of the programs?

Nevermind after reading into the program I have a new question...Will editing the "installation airports" airlines codes to the correct ones force correct airlines to be injected? If so that is a game changer and I am going to be extremely busy...

Edited by ywg256

system i9 10850K NVidia RTX3090 24GB Samsung SSD980 m.2 1TB (x2) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD Seagate 2TB external drive Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB SSD Asus B460M-PLUS Mobo 32GB GSkill DDR4 3000mhz Ram using P3D v5.3

The Airline+Type options in the airport files generated by PPG are a first try and randomly chosen (from the nearby continent) in order to have at least a few parked.

PSXT will dynamically make changes to these airport files with real entries. Switch on Soft Learning in the UI. However, there is not much traffic these days so it wil take a long time.

You can also manually make changes to the airport file, or copy a file from someone else. Af my website there are some airport files for European airports. 

I prefer to let PPG generate files without options and let PSXT do the rest.  Just let it run for 24 hours or longer. 

Edited by kiek

Thank you for that explanation.  Things are still random but definitely with editing the airport files the traffic is by far more accurate (CYEG,CYWG,CYLW,CYXE,CYCG).  When you say let it run for 24hrs or longer, which program are you referring to? Do you refer to letting p3d run with psx and realtraffic turned on for 24hrs?

system i9 10850K NVidia RTX3090 24GB Samsung SSD980 m.2 1TB (x2) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD Seagate 2TB external drive Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB SSD Asus B460M-PLUS Mobo 32GB GSkill DDR4 3000mhz Ram using P3D v5.3

35 minutes ago, ywg256 said:

Do you refer to letting p3d run with psx and realtraffic turned on for 24hrs?

Yes, put your aircraft at the airport for which you want a good airport file with real live aircraft at parking positions. You can minimize the P3D window to save your cpu and gpu.

Edited by kiek

cool man, you've been a huge help...Will do that and report back.