Sign in to follow this  
micstatic

CS767 announced

If there is one developer that burned me more than PMDG it CS. No thanks, unless they ever have another one of those $10 sales but I have a feeling they have moved on from that.

kingm56

I speak for myself, as a longtime customer of CS and ten years of waiting. I (people, meaning me ) prefer military. And according to the CS forums there are many other people that want this also. If you want a MD-11 then Sky Simulations is available.

Hope CS has success with the 767. 

Edited by D Nelson
  • Like 1

Don Nelson

For me, their 757 works better than QW787, FPS are similar (with VC cabin off). systems are slightly better, fligt dynamics are worser (but their improved quite some for PW version in v1503hotfix), but at least VNAV descent works better then...

6 hours ago, vc10man said:

Good posts, both last 2 Daves.👍

And we both have classic Canadian avatar pics to boot 🙂

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

CS confirmed they will put their product in the new MSFS as well....  that was written on their forums....that's pretty neat!

• Like 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

5 hours ago, regis9 said:

And we both have classic Canadian avatar pics to boot 🙂

Didn't notice that🤣

Agree this is the lowest performing aircraft in my hangar but it runs pretty smooth w/o stutters.

I enjoy the aircraft, it is the 3rd most used by me after FSLabs and the NGXu.

However, I do agree the price tag is high (I paid full price for the base + 2 expansions)

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

Sometimes we should laugh more than grin about something, so here is a joke:

PMDG salesmodel: Sell entire model range for 150 bucks no matter the product

QW salesmodel: Sell a plane for the quarter of its competitor's price, finish development after it goes on sale.

Aerosoft model: release plane, maybe fix the issues later. 

CS salesmodel: sell a base pack with the least flown version 80 bucks; then offer every engine model extra. Maybe adding sounds for free. Bugs are free as well

c'mon guys it's just for a laugh, no reason to get angry. I'd love to get that 767 in my hands, specially if it's fully PBR'd. I kinda fear the pricetag though (at least with the 757 we got PW2037 and PW2040, not just one PW4060 variant...)

• Like 1

Let's face it, if that CS767 released with zero bugs and perfect flight dynamics and systems, nobody would care if it was only a single variant!

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Let's face it, if Captain Sim did that, the diehards would still come here and complain, after all the only way to judge a book is by its cover.

As ever, there is no greater expert than one who does not own a product, or indeed one who has not read the book.

48 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Let's face it, if that CS767 released with zero bugs and perfect flight dynamics and systems, nobody would care if it was only a single variant!

Well that will never happen, so there's that.  I have many CS products, including their 777 for P3Dv4, so I speak from experience.

spacer.png

Not one pic of the cockpit. I'll wait for a few of the early adopters (PC for beta testers) to test drive it and report back. My hopes are not high because well, CS.

• Like 1

Eric 

1 hour ago, Reader said:

Let's face it, if Captain Sim did that, the diehards would still come here and complain, after all the only way to judge a book is by its cover.

As ever, there is no greater expert than one who does not own a product, or indeed one who has not read the book.

I’ve got 707, 727, 737, L-1011, space shuttle, 757 and 777.

Why? I have no idea. Probably because CS planes look pretty in the pictures, and I’m an optimist.

Many of these planes have been full of bugs and performed poorly. Much of the criticism of CS is justified, based on their past history.

As for the 767 - I love the type, so I’ll probably weaken once again and buy it. But historically, CS deliver planes that are well below PMDG quality. PMDG boeings are stupid expensive, but they are great planes that I fly all the time. CS are a bit cheaper, but for me they represent lesser value as they spend much less time in the air.

The 757 was a step in the right direction, a higher quality release than their previous efforts. Let’s hope the 767 is even better.

Edited by OzWhitey

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

True. Look at QualityWings with their 757, it was very basic and now their 787 is so much better. Developers do evolve and CS did quite a lot with their own 757.

• Upvote 1

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11