Sign in to follow this  
micstatic

CS767 announced

The only way they will learn if 767 sale are slow and people stop buying incomplete products. There jumping into the PMDG/FSLabs arena and their not even close to being in the same league. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

At that price, it better be FSlabs, Maddog, or PMDG level 😄 but there might be a better chance that the coronavirus ends tomorrow than that happening. 

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

How about bringing back "demos" or trial versions? Sorry, at this price.. No kidding, it has to be at least at the same level as PMDG/FSLabs/Leonardo and maybe I'm wrong, but I just doubt it. I'm super interested in a 767 and if CS had been smart (no offense), they had released it to P3Dv5 - and maybe I had bought it right now, because then they had to offer a highly demanded airliner with first official P3Dv5 support.

But without trials or demos (I don't know why developers don't offer this anymore), I will pass. And no, watching other people reviewing it on Twitch or YouTube is not enough for me to make a decision. I can wait for a sale 🙂 By then, this plane is perhaps out of "beta status". Too bad.

I hope the majority can resist so that CS can "reconsider" its pricing. If it turns out that I'm wrong and this 767 is the "dream of an aircraft, we all have been waiting for" and at the level of the mentioned companies products, disregard this post. 😉

Edited by roesti

Just released now at $99.76 WOW. bit disapointed really at the initial cost.. Never mind 😕

FS PC - AMD7900X3D / MSI RTX 4090 24gb / 32gb Ram / Varjo Aero / Bravo Quadrant / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / Yoke / TPR Pedals

UK Skytours - http://www.ukskytours.co.uk

I feel like captainsim has taken a lot of heat over the years. I have a feeling they will get hammered on the reviews as they will be judged as a 100 dollar addon. That puts them in fslabs and pmdg level. Can they compete?

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

I waited for a good 767 since I changed from FSX to P3D years ago. This is the first time I don‘t buy an addon I really waited for, because of the price. For a product with these features (beta, only one engine type, only one aircraft model) the price is a lot too high IMHO. 

best regards, Mathias

Are they having a laugh.  $99 my word not allowed.  No way I'd pay that for their clap trap.

I think I will wait for Level-D 767 for P3D v5 as well as their 757 which I am sure will be released soon😀

• Like 1

Michael A. Jones

signature-light.png

That price bracket is reserved for the top-tier stuff, something CS addons don't even come close to. They must be mad.

• Like 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

$99 what a joke.....Really?

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I’m sorry but are they high?? What the heck are they thinking. PMDG but must like word not allowed we can now be selling our planes $200-$300....seriously.

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

Don't do it folks.  I have ALL the 757s and they are still much, much lighter...or far less refined than PMDG, FSLabs, & the Maddogx.

Support is close to NIL.  

I won't say I'm unhappy with the 757, but it's far off from the pricing they charge compared to other DEVs that deserve such titles.  

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

1 hour ago, Wise87 said:

There [sic] jumping into the PMDG/FSLabs arena and their not even close to being in the same league. 

Yep, CS is not reading the tea leaves very well and have an inflated opinion of themselves.  PASS.  Until they prove they are worthy.

spacer.png