Sign in to follow this  
micstatic

CS767 announced

Here we go....a POLL!   

OMG my Brothers @Jarblibarb04 and @themasterWookie leading the charge calling out CS with this ridiculous poll

@Jarblibarb04 are you trying to get yourself banned? 🙂  How dare you say their poll is usuless without the prices?  How can they give you preices until they see what their customers want...THEN Spin the SCAM wheel to point it to the most profitable combination.  I thought you knew better....we wont see a peep about pricing until they release their FINALIZED plan.  ( made the font gray as we know it'll change)  @themasterWookie  Careful....CS may take a "lol" personally and either ban you or sit you in TIME OUT for a while. 🙂 

Nt2dOv.jpg

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 minute ago, Steve Dra said:

Here we go....a POLL!   

OMG my Brothers @Jarblibarb04 and @themasterWookie leading the charge calling out CS with this ridiculous poll

@Jarblibarb04 are you trying to get yourself banned? 🙂  How dare you say their poll is usuless without the prices?  How can they give you preices until they see what their customers want...THEN Spin the SCAM wheel to point it to the most profitable combination.  I thought you knew better....we wont see a peep about pricing until they release their FINALIZED plan.  ( made the font gray as we know it'll change)  @themasterWookie  Careful....CS may take a "lol" personally and either ban you or sit you in TIME OUT for a while. 🙂 

Nt2dOv.jpg

If i get banned i just want the Teamspeak "User in your channel was banned" or the Arnold Schwarzenegger "I'll be back" 

Being completely honest, If they ban me i could care less, I have a feeling by this point other people have seen my name enough and what im pushing for id have one or two people say something and keep it up 

Walking contradiction...

I just realized this after looking at the poll options again.

OxMDWp.jpg

"stand-alone CF6-80 expansion"

Wait a minute....by saying "stand-alone"....do you mean I can buy JUST the 767-300ER with CF6's as a whole aircraft?  Wait ANOTHER minute....what's with the word "expansion" at the end....a literal contradiction in terms...kinda' like saying "CaptainSim Fair Deal" 🤣

@Jarblibarb04 and @themasterWookie....wanna pose that perplexing question to them?  WHO's running that show over there?

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Just now, Steve Dra said:

Walking contradiction...

I just realized this after looking at the poll options again.

OxMDWp.jpg

Wait a minute....by saying "stand-alone"....do you mean I can buy JUST the 767-300ER with CF6's as a whole aircraft?  Wait ANOTHER minute....what's with the word "expansion" at the end....a literal contradiction in terms...kinda' like saying "CaptainSim Fair Deal" 🤣

@Jarblibarb04 and @themasterWookie....wanna pose that perplexing question to them?  WHO's running that show over there?

Just now saw this, I'll see how it plays out, Will defiantly run it past them, not certain they'll answer

LOL...they JUST deleted your post!  They are right on top of that poll.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

2 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Pretty sure they mean you just get the engines.  No airframe, no wing.  Just the engines.  In a crate.  Would probably work better that way..

-Scott Brandenburg.

• Like 3

I think it may have been @themasterWookie 's post

7 minutes ago, Jarblibarb04 said:

They deleted it? i still see it lol, got the screenshots just incase

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

14 minutes ago, psbrandenburg said:

Pretty sure they mean you just get the engines.  No airframe, no wing.  Just the engines.  In a crate.  Would probably work better that way..

-Scott Brandenburg.

Scott, Scott, Scott.  Just because you worked for a major airline that flew this aircraft and engine variant....you think you know everything.  Just because you've probably actually unboxed and hung an engine on a 767 (or made sure the guys doing it did it right).....doesn't mean you can come in here and throw logic into the conversation!

I'd love for them to set it up that way.....you buy that engine...and go to install it....and get "I'm sorry, you have to purchase the Base pack with the PW engine you obviously didnt want to fly your CF6"  In the mean time here's a pretty pic of it to look at:

daNaQ2.jpg

Edited by Steve Dra
  • Like 2

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 minute ago, Steve Dra said:

In the mean time here's a pretty pic of it to look at:

That'll cost you $39.99 plus tax

• Like 2

Just now, Jarblibarb04 said:

That'll cost you $39.99 plus tax

Naw...that's crazy talk....the pics are on the perpetual $10.99 "Christmas sale"  What a deal huh!

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Steve your question has been asked, This was my response from Cs on my question

OperatorDerp wrote Today at 8:35pm:

I, along with a good amount of other people in this forum want the Cheapest option where we get the most. To be quite honest its human nature to get what is best for us at the lowest cost.

Fair enough. But not everyone needs 'the most'. Why would someone pay for 3 engines if he need just one?

Quote:

So i ask again, Which would be the cheapest option

And 'the cheapest' depends. If one stays on the -300ER then the 3-in-one is the cheapest. If he's buying the F and -200 anyway then the 3-in-one just doesn't make sense for him.

How much $? No idea. Nothing is even approved for production.

Full link to the thread so you can get the Whole picture

Edited by Jarblibarb04

Unbelivable!! In this moment with this disease(covid-19), a lot of people are losing their jobs or stay with reduced salaries, and a company are charging $135 in a aircraft without engines variants and as I read in flightsim community, without a complex system. This must be a joke!! Really.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jarblibarb04 said:

Steve your question has been asked, This was my response from Cs on my question

OperatorDerp wrote Today at 8:35pm:

I, along with a good amount of other people in this forum want the Cheapest option where we get the most. To be quite honest its human nature to get what is best for us at the lowest cost.

Fair enough. But not everyone needs 'the most'. Why would someone pay for 3 engines if he need just one?

Quote:

So i ask again, Which would be the cheapest option

And 'the cheapest' depends. If one stays on the -300ER then the 3-in-one is the cheapest. If he's buying the F and -200 anyway then the 3-in-one just doesn't make sense for him.

How much $? No idea. Nothing is even approved for production.

Full link to the thread so you can get the Whole picture

Yep Brian T just pointed that out to me....here is the screenshot

t6r2rP.jpg

"Nothing is even approved for production" ?????  Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? Is it just me or does it sound like CS doesn't have a freaking CLUE as to what's it's doing?   They had no trouble scraping the cockpit from the 757, creating a beautiful external model, merging them and asking $99.76 for it....that part they got down pat! LOL

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg