Sign in to follow this  
micstatic

CS767 announced

5 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Pha-what?  We never committed to that, but we are always looking towards the future.

it was a while while back, Im pretty sure it was ruled as unofficial ways ago

Never really seen CS's censorship in action but got to experience it myself for the first time today. The OP of the original "What justifies this price" post started another thread and I replied with this:

https://imgur.com/iefupuw

Lo and Behold, not even two minutes later, all the lines except the first were gone which only left point number 1, so they played themselves because now anyone can see it's obviously been edited. I honestly find this quite comical. 

https://imgur.com/XMAKn5Q (two minutes later)

This is unbelievable. 

Edit: Just realized they did remove the "1." so people can't even tell it's been edited. What a joke of a company.

Edit 2: I have been banned from their forums. 

Edit 3: Just used a VPN to get check back on the thread and my edit about my post being censored is also gone lol

Edited by themasterWookie
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

pmdg_trijet.jpg

Chirag Abichandani

anddddd, their engine expansion poll just got deleted 😂

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

21 minutes ago, themasterWookie said:

Never really seen CS's censorship in action but got to experience it myself for the first time today. The OP of the original "What justifies this price" post started another thread and I replied with this:

https://imgur.com/iefupuw

Lo and Behold, not even two minutes later, all the lines except the first were gone which only left point number 1, so they played themselves because now anyone can see it's obviously been edited. I honestly find this quite comical. 

https://imgur.com/XMAKn5Q (two minutes later)

This is unbelievable. 

Edit: Just realized they did remove the "1." so people can't even tell it's been edited. What a joke of a company. 

Not today https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1588289699/0#7 😎

Well well well, Forum is in "Maintenance Mode" aka delete everything against our mindset adn edit the rules to make it look like we were correct

LOL...now their website is down for maintenance....I think we actually ruffled some of CS's feathers....OUTSTANDING JOB MY FELLOW SIMMERS!!    Keep up the pressure....do not relent until we see them either change or get out of the flightsim addon market!!

• Like 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Just now, OperatorDerp said:

@themasterWookiePerm to use your Screenshots? Im taking this one to the Forum again, and its getting sent to FSelite so they know what is happening

Of course!

• Like 1

pmdg_trijet.jpg

Chirag Abichandani

55 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

but we are always looking towards the future.

767? Now might be the time! 🙂

Edited by regis9

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

4 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

LOL...now their website is down for maintenance....I think we actually ruffled some of CS's feathers....OUTSTANDING JOB MY FELLOW SIMMERS!!    Keep up the pressure....do not relent until we see them either change or get out of the flightsim addon market!!

Calm down. Take a step back and reevaluate your last post. You're turning this into a personal vendetta. You've gotten across how you feel and I get it, but enough now, really, it's becoming a bit too much.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

Disagree, this is the best group retort to a developer acting inappropriately I've seen, well done my fellow simmers.

I hope the result of this is some positive change from CS but we will see.

Edited by regis9
  • Like 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

32 minutes ago, OperatorDerp said:

Well well well, Forum is in "Maintenance Mode" aka delete everything against our mindset adn edit the rules to make it look like we were correct

Gotta wonder what all the folks who thought that we were just bashing CS and believed that we're being unfair to them...and they enjoy their CS stuff and come here to question our motives.  Wonder if they're reflecting on their assumption we're just CS haters and spew trash talk for no reason.

Can't wait to see what the forum looks like after the smoke clears and they've had time to spin up new deceptions. 🙂

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

30 minutes ago, themasterWookie said:

Of course!

Grab every single one of mine from here that you think can help prove their arrogance, deception and outright lies.  Time to get this out to the whole community.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg