Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
micstatic

CS767 announced

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Steve Dra said:

Yep Brian T just pointed that out to me....here is the screenshot

t6r2rP.jpg

"Nothing is even approved for production" ?????  Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? Is it just me or does it sound like CS doesn't have a freaking CLUE as to what's it's doing?   They had no trouble scraping the cockpit from the 757, creating a beautiful external model, merging them and asking $99.76 for it....that part they got down pat! LOL

The more they respond the more fuel they add to my fire, its getting good

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jarblibarb04 said:

Edit #2: Just to Clarify, CS is a Canadian based company so this 100% applies to them, sorry i didnt mention in the first place

Interesting, i figured this given they charged me sales tax in the past though i heard always heard they were a Russian company, seems like a complaint to the Canadian competition bureau is in order then.


Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero Z490, i9 10900k @ 5.3Ghz, RTX2080ti, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR4 3600 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, VirtualFly Ruddo+ and TQ6+

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Interesting, i figured this given they charged me sales tax in the past though i heard always heard they were a Russian company, seems like a complaint to the Canadian competition bureau is in order then.

From all that i can tell they are canadian now, used to be Russian. if you go to big brother on this one, you can totally use my stuff no questions asked, weather it be the forum post about it being illegal or the screenshots showing it

Edited by Jarblibarb04

Share this post


Link to post

LOL...they are in full damage-control now.....Bet the whole staff is assigned to the forums AND their FB site to zap the obvious customer outrages they knew they'd get..   Watching the post number fluctuate down like the last stock market crash! 🤣

Was at 95 just a bit ago

4Ixpxh.jpg

 

Any wonder why"Nothing is even approved for production"   yet?  They are too busy stomping out the fires they created with their own ridiculousness than to actually be working on their "Stand-alone" "Expansions". 🤣 

 


Regards,

Steve Dra

Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here
Get my DC-6 paints at flightsim.to here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Steve Dra said:

LOL...they are in full damage-control now.....Bet the whole staff is assigned to the forums AND their FB site to zap the obvious customer outrages they knew they'd get..   Watching the post number fluctuate down like the last stock market crash! 🤣

Was at 95 just a bit ago

4Ixpxh.jpg

 

Any wonder why"Nothing is even approved for production"   yet?  They are too busy stomping out the fires they created with their own ridiculousness than to actually be working on their "Stand-alone" "Expansions". 🤣 

 

Should check out the Engine expansion poll, I think its about to get good, Either they'll drop a match into the Gas or they will start to clean it up

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Jarblibarb04 said:

Should check out the Engine expansion poll, I think its about to get good, Either they'll drop a match into the Gas or they will start to clean it up

Have you ever been camping and used a fire started on some scraped tree bark and hear the crackling as the fire is about to roar to life.....I bet CS hear's the cracklin' and running for the fire extingiusher because they know their next ridiculous "justification" they post will be akin to spraying that fire with 100LL AvGas. 🔥 


Regards,

Steve Dra

Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here
Get my DC-6 paints at flightsim.to here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Steve Dra said:

Have you ever been camping and used a fire started on some scraped tree bark and hear the crackling as the fire is about to roar to life.....I bet CS hear's the cracklin' and running for the fire extingiusher because they know their next ridiculous "justification" they post will be akin to spraying that fire with 100LL AvGas. 🔥 

First they'll spray it then try to sell it something, and have the same issue over again, Sounds firmilliar, 757? Nooooo never, 777, Not a clue L1011, what was that? almost like they forgot about it along with the C130 727 and 707, But the 767? its the Next best thing until the next addon comes out

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

LOL...they are in full damage-control now.....Bet the whole staff is assigned to the forums AND their FB site to zap the obvious customer outrages they knew they'd get..

It’s almost like it would less effort to just be straight up with people and respect their customers (and prospective customers) 🤷‍♂️

But what do i know.

  • Upvote 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero Z490, i9 10900k @ 5.3Ghz, RTX2080ti, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR4 3600 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, VirtualFly Ruddo+ and TQ6+

Share this post


Link to post

I wholeheartedly agree, Something is going to end here, Either it will be the Company or their Forums, They will just ignore them. In result of me spending all day, i think its time i use a good aircraft, Time for a maddog Flight lol

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

Here we go....a POLL!   

OMG my Brothers @Jarblibarb04 and @themasterWookie leading the charge calling out CS with this ridiculous poll

@Jarblibarb04 are you trying to get yourself banned? 🙂  How dare you say their poll is usuless without the prices?  How can they give you preices until they see what their customers want...THEN Spin the SCAM wheel to point it to the most profitable combination.  I thought you knew better....we wont see a peep about pricing until they release their FINALIZED plan.  ( made the font gray as we know it'll change)  @themasterWookie  Careful....CS may take a "lol" personally and either ban you or sit you in TIME OUT for a while. 🙂 

Nt2dOv.jpg

 

Just gave them quite the bashing. Honestly, arguing with their logic is like shooting fish in a barrel at this point. Nothing they say makes any sense and you can tell they're in damage control. And to that I say: good, let them suffer. If words don't have enough of an impact the lack of cash inflow in their bank accounts certainly will. Let's keep on em. 


pmdg_trijet.jpg

Chirag Abichandani

Share this post


Link to post

Think I'll add to this...The concerns over engine variants is one thing. What flames me is the complete laziness in effort and/or research in understanding that most of the 767's and 757's in service have mostly been retrofitted with upgraded avionics.   https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/7968968 and https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Boeing_767-300F_Glass_Cockpit.jpg

Instead of the obvious 757 port job that CS thinks they can slide by us all...which is offensive to many of us, how about do the work...research and evolve...get better. Not by just adding what ever you think this ---> "GlaCS" is going to be, and not by telling us all how "hard" the code is. I don't recall ever seeing another developer reply to a question by saying how hard it is to make decent lighting on a panel or what ever...then turn around and ask for $100 plus for the product.

CS and Carenado both need to step it up.

Edited by PBCool1
  • Like 2

Preston B.
UPS001
CEO UPSVAC.com

Intel i9 10900k OC 5.3. EVGA 3090, 32gb ram P3Dv5.1, MSFS2020 Orbx.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, themasterWookie said:

 

Just gave them quite the bashing. Honestly, arguing with their logic is like shooting fish in a barrel at this point. Nothing they say makes any sense and you can tell they're in damage control. And to that I say: good, let them suffer. If words don't have enough of an impact the lack of cash inflow in their bank accounts certainly will. Let's keep on em. 

Completely agree.  I would post over there and inject a few of my views...but they might get onto me and make the connection that I'm their biggest rabble-rouser here...and insta-ban me.  I like my little fly-on-the-wall view I can just pluck their gems of replies from. 🙂  

If there was ever a case of someone digging their own grave deeper and deeper every time they posted...I can't think of it....this is epic actually.  I think the flightsim community may be finally fed up with them with the 767 scam.

  • Like 1

Regards,

Steve Dra

Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here
Get my DC-6 paints at flightsim.to here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, PBCool1 said:

Think I'll add to this...The concerns over engine variants is one thing. What flames me is the complete laziness in effort and/or research in understanding that most of the 767's and 757's in service have mostly been retrofitted with upgraded avionics.   https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/7968968 and https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Boeing_767-300F_Glass_Cockpit.jpg

Instead of the obvious 757 port job that CS thinks they can slide by us all...which is offensive to many of us, how about do the work not allowed research and evolve...get better. Not but just adding what ever you think this ---> "GlaCS" is going to be, and not by telling us all how "hard" the code is. I don't recall ever seeing another developer reply to a question by saying how hard it is to make decent lighting on a panel or what ever...then turn around and ask for $100 plus for the product.

CS and Carenado both need to step it up.

Being a freightdawg and somewhat of an average painter...I would love to paint a 767F for your VA...this is the one I did for the LDS 767 waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2007....not bad if I do say so myself (pats his own back) LOL

Sadly I don't think I'll be painting the CS 767 for P3dV4 😞 

Steve Dra's Content - Page 55 - The AVSIM Community

 

I also did an update to the standard 744F with the Dubi logo....never released it...if your VA wants it let me know (PMDG model)

sToRyU.jpg

 

 

Edited by Steve Dra
  • Like 1

Regards,

Steve Dra

Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here
Get my DC-6 paints at flightsim.to here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Share this post


Link to post

Awesome Steve...any time.

Some of us are using your paints.

Was just telling some of our crew how bad we really needed this 767 for the VA...Makes me extra mad with CS over all of this BS.

Edited by PBCool1

Preston B.
UPS001
CEO UPSVAC.com

Intel i9 10900k OC 5.3. EVGA 3090, 32gb ram P3Dv5.1, MSFS2020 Orbx.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    53%
    $13,405.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...