Sign in to follow this  
Prisco

P3d V5 and CH Propedals permanent breaking

Hi,

I'm using the Honeycomp Yoke and CH Products PROPEDALS in P3d V5.

I've change from P3D V4.5 to V5.  In 4.5 using the values brake left and right ...100 (Sensivity) ---15 (Null Zone). The same values doesn't functioned in V5.

I tried severals different values and calibratings, but the breaks or the differential breaks are even working and its not possible to taxi or takeoff with the aircraft.

I connected the pedals threetimes new, but nothing helps.

The Input Method is DirectInput and the Touch is Use Gestures.

Hope, that someone can help me...

Joachim

Regards Joachim

Hi Joachim,

Have you tried reversing the brake input?

Cheers,

Jerome

Just checked my settings for these pedals in P3D V4 and the axes assigned to brakes have the reverse option ticked.

Trevor

Regards

Trevor

Thanks for your quick reply!

The reverse Options on V5 and FSUIPC 6 were not ticked. I ticked them, and its a little bit better, but i still have to move my feet on the pedals quickly forward and sidewards 😄 (don't know the english word vor "ruckeln", google say jerky) to find the point, where the breaks not working.

May be someone can give me settings, they work?

Joachim

Regards Joachim

I have a similar issue with v4.  Just kind of lived with it, but one trick during calibration,  put a CD case under the pedal and then calibrate.  It lifts it up just enough.  I use fsuipc for my controls...

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

Are people having this issue with v4.5HF3? I never had it in v4.5HF2. 

I have the same issue as you in P3dv5 with no issues in P3dv4.5.  I hope that LM fixes this bug.  Also who ever has this "I use Thrustmaster Pro Rudder", now with CH pedals.  Sounds like a bug. must be a bug

Me too. CH Pro pedals. No problem with P3Dv4.5 HF3.

The calibration screen in V5 takes you to the windows calibration. This wasn't the case in v4.5.

You cannot calibrate the pedals properly. The cal asks you to press a button on the controller, which you cannot. The pedals don't have buttons.

You have to press 'next' in the cal window, to get throught the calibration. The upshot of this is when you test your brakes, the crosshair suddenly jumps to half way across the calibration test screen before operatiing smoothly.

This manifests in the sim as a braking glitch, almost like the brakes begin at half power.

I tried using the CH manager, this lets you calibrate the pedals properly but it screws up the calibration in xPlane, so I had to uninstall it.

If you haven't got Xplane, try the ch manager to calibrate your pedals, it may just work for you.

Stu

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

I have the CH ProPedals and no problems at all in either P3DV4.5 or V5. I calibrate them with CH Control Manager v4.55. As to the sensitivity and null, I have all of my controls at max sensitivity (127) and null at minimum (1) in the P3D Controls/Calibration section. These settings give maximum deflection and no lag.

Lyn

The link from Guit 32 doesn't solve my problem.

@Lyn: i try tomorrow morning.

Thanks for all help!

Joachim

Regards Joachim

Now downloading the CH Manager and following the tip of bic, using CD Cover while calibrating, it seems to work.

I will test it further.

Joachim

Regards Joachim