Sign in to follow this  
Alexx Pilot

Long-Range BusinessJet (Bombardier Global/Falcon 8X etc...)

Hello everyone!

I hope to be not the only who need a well made long-range Business jet like the Bombardier Global Express, Global 7000, Falcon 8/7X.

Is there somebody thinking/deciding/working in that category in the future? Not necessarily P3dv4/5 only...I'm talking about any sim platform including future ones like MSFS2020.

Personally, I'm totally in love with the Bombardier series, but I wish I don't have to wait to get rich and buy a real one 😂

Regards from Italy,

Alex

Edited by Alexx Pilot

Well you do have the Flysimware Falcon and the Wilco Falcon.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Unless you want to fly a 737 with a BBJ livery then your best bet is probably the FlySimware Falcon 50, their Lear 35 is even better, but shorter range......

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Thank you very much for your advice @Chock @Gazzareth  

The Flightsimware seems to be interesting, nice ''old school'' cockpit! 

In the short range there is also the Xtreme prototypes lear 25 v3 under development...it might be interesting too.

I really hope developers will focus in the new gen long-range bizjet world 

The Wilco Falcon is - word not allowed - . I followed it until v32 (sic), then I gave up. 

The Aerosoft A318 professional with a private livery is quite a nice plane IMHO. 

Hans

6 minutes ago, hjsmuc said:

The Wilco Falcon is - word not allowed - . I followed it until v32 (sic), then I gave up. 

The Aerosoft A318 professional with a private livery is quite a nice plane IMHO. 

I didn't know about Wilco, but it doesn't give me confidence at all (lol) it looks outdated

A318 may be a good idea except the fact using real world procedures in the FsLabs Airbus, makes feel the whole difference between them 🙄

But I have good news, for the XP11 platform, Aerobask  is working on Dassault Falcon 8X and it looks promising...fingers crossed!

On the P3d side, I really hope Aerosoft will think about expanding the CRJ family to Bombardier bizjets, or even Majestic that made an amazing work on Bombardier turboprop...Okay just my imagination, I'm dreaming too much 😅