Sign in to follow this  
Sea2Sky

P3D v5, Main Screen Goes Black

I've been having a reoccurring issue that's happened consistently with the latest P3D v5 release. I'm running my main flight screen at 4k, and have an Emuteq GNS530 screen I run RealityXP on that's 1024x768. As soon as I drag my GPS window to the GNS530 screen and maximize in Window mode, my main flight screen goes black, and I can no longer see anything including the menu bar. Only the Window title bar is visible on top. I can still see the RXP screen as maximized window on the GNS530, and can drag the window across my other screens without any issue to the RXP GNS530 software displaying. However, I can't get the main flight screen to show anything; the only way is to close P3D and reopen. This unfortunately prevents me from using my GNS530 hardware.

Has anyone else experienced this same issue, or has any potential solutions, or other thread post leads?

I am currently running an Nvidia 8Gb GTX 1070 video card, with 64G ram, and an Intel i7700-k running at 4.8Ghz.

Edited by Sea2Sky