Sign in to follow this  
Captain Thomas

"please correct errors or click cancel" prepar3d v5

This error message appears everytime I made option-changes. There is no information what kind of errors these are.

What can I do? Maybe I´m the stupid, maybe it´s a bug of prepar3D v.5

Greetings from Captain Thomas /Germany/homebase EDPA for funflights and for business flying EDDS

Hi Captain, ditto for me on those errors. Saw them last week during a session. After awhile I got frustrated and restarted P3D. 

Errors went away and have not returned

PFM,

-Braun

Just had the exact same thing. Arghhhhhhhh

i9 7920X @ 4.7  | MSi x299 Gaming Pro Carbon  | Gigabyte Aorus 1080Ti | 32GB DDR4 GSkill 3000mhz | 1 TB Samsung 960 EVO | 3TB Toshiba 7200rpm.

Quite possibly it has to do with the content and scenario error checking. Turn them off in settings and see if the messages continue.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Wx layers? More than 1 cloud base with precipitation 

If your default flight contains a default wx profile this is highly likely 

Edited by kand

I already opened a thread on this at the Prepar3d forum days ago.

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=136898

It wouldn't hurt if you add a confirmation of the issue there. They told me it's because of weather settings but I even get it with clear weather and if I go into a controls menu.

It is annoying.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

7 hours ago, MindYerBeak said:

Unfortunately not for me as I don't use OpusFSI. There must be more sources causing this. I saw this happen even in clear weather.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

In my experience, whenever the message appears, text also appears, advising what the error is. Moving the sliders until the error message goes away seems to solve the problem.

i had the same problem. it must be a bug, which i assume the first hotfix will fix.  in the meantime here is the quick and dirty way i got back control of my scenery library.

1,  go into scenery library and click on weather

2. chose 'clear skies' instead of the  'custom weather' (which is causing the problem)

3. click okay and exit. if it lets you, then everything is okay.

4. double-check by going back and if necessary doing it again until it does stick (this is the bug - P3Dv5 seems reluctant to save your changes and goes back to 'custom' as default, so that if 'custom' has something weird  about as in the opening post, then it keeps going back to that and requires 'fix errors or cancel' to get out)

5. after several tries, mine has settled down now.  hope yours does too

tombestor3