Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Leehan

Bypass Pin Agent in nose of aircraft (P3dv3 v4.5) UGCX 1.8

Good evening,

I am having issues with the Bypass Pin Agent walking into the nose of the aircraft during push-back and starting at a parking spot. (PMDG 737NGXu) I am using P3D v4.5, and have a clean install of UGCX v 1.8. I have tried adjusting the aircraft profile and saving the agent positions on the runway, as well as adjusting and saving the marshaller position in the parking spot. Once I start either process, the agent walks up, on the right side and moves into the airplane.

See screenshots.

zwdrFWC.jpg

fYkKRDC.jpg

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Bruce Leehan

Bruce Leehan

20 minutes ago, byork said:

Is that a BBJ model?  

It's -700 that I made a BBJ livery for. I couldn't wait for the BBJ model, lol. It's in the library here if anyone wants it.

Bruce Leehan

Bruce Leehan

2 minutes ago, Bruce Leehan said:

It's -700 that I made a BBJ livery for. I couldn't wait for the BBJ model, lol. It's in the library here if anyone wants it.

Bruce Leehan

There is an option in the "Aircraft Profile" to have the rampie 'crouch'... did you select it?

3 hours ago, byork said:

There is an option in the "Aircraft Profile" to have the rampie 'crouch'... did you select it?

Okay, so I just tried again, after editing the aircraft profile and selecting the "crouching" agent option. and it had no effect on the ground agent walking into the nose of the aircraft. When I try either pushback or Ramp Start (no pushback) the ramp guy walks up (into the nose) and says "Flight deck, ground..." and just stands inside the model. He doesn't crouch etc. Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Bruce Leehan

Bruce Leehan

Does the ramp agent actually removed the bypass pin?, if it doesn't then that's because the"has bypass pin?" option is not checked....with that option and the "croaching" it should crouch when moving narby the nose wheel.

Manuel

spacer.png

That rampie hasn't pumped the gear up on the towbar either. He'd get a b*ll*cking for that if he worked at our place lol.

Incidentally, he's not supposed to be stood that close in to the aircraft anyway in real life; he's supposed to be adjacent to the cab window of the pushback truck and a few feet out to the side of it, so the truck has room to maneuver and so he can see if it is clear behind the aircraft and signal the driver if something goes amiss, especially on a 737 because they are a bit too low to the ground to be able to see underneath when headsetting them out. He'd really only be that near to the aeroplane when disconnecting the bar, removing the pin and disconnecting the headset.

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

5 hours ago, Manuel82 said:

Does the ramp agent actually removed the bypass pin?, if it doesn't then that's because the"has bypass pin?" option is not checked....with that option and the "croaching" it should crouch when moving narby the nose wheel.

Manuel

It does have a bypass pin....and even when not using pushback, but just the ramp start (no pushback) option, it shouldn't be doing this. Does anybody else with a PMDG NGXu 700 have this issue? Anybody?...

Bruce Leehan