Sign in to follow this  
dornier

Orbx KSBA, a320's parked at the larger gates

Hi,

Every time I try to park at KSBA at the terminal, both gates 2 and 4 have a320's parked.  Typically Frontier and an American a320.  There are also 3 other a320's parked at remote parking next to the terminal.  How do I correct this?  I'm using FLAI aircraft in P3dv4.5 with the current version of PSXseecon Traffic.  My goal is to clear gate 4 or 2 so I can park a 737 at the gate.

Thanks,

George

Hi George,

You can change that by removing the airline+type options for those gates from the airport file.

Note that if you have checked collision avoidance user vs parked in the UI, the parked aircraft will disappear if you are almost touch it with your user aircraft. 

Nico

On 4/23/2020 at 3:37 AM, kiek said:

Hi George,

You can change that by removing the airline+type options for those gates from the airport file.

Note that if you have checked collision avoidance user vs parked in the UI, the parked aircraft will disappear if you are almost touch it with your user aircraft. 

Nico

Hi Nico,

Can you elaborate on the location and specifically what to remove?  I noticed that I have airport files under "parked updates" folder for KSBA.  I also have airport files under "installation airports" folder and folders in the Parkposgenerator folder.  Which folder/file needs the modification added to?  

If it's the "parking updates, KSBA.xml" file, what do I change the following line to?

</parkpos>
    <parkpos id="g2" latitude="34.424259" longitude="-119.836975" heading="104.4" radius="18.0" cargo="false" ramp="true">
        <aircraft>
            <option airlines="AAL,ASA,ASH,FFT,QXE,SCX,SKW,VTE" types="A319,B733" real="false" />
        </aircraft>

Thanks,

George

In parked_updates.

Change, remove or add the ICAO airline and type codes. You should list at least 1 airline and 1 type, there is no upper limit. Note that the types must fit with the radius of the gate.

Examples:

<option airlines="AAL" types="B738" real="false" />

<option airlines="AAL,SKW,VTE" types="A319,B733,B734" real="false" />

There can be more than 1 option for a parking position.

You can also delete all options for a parking position. Be careful with the xml syntax, there is FAQ #21 about that.

Edited by kiek

On 4/26/2020 at 1:43 AM, kiek said:

In parked_updates.

Change, remove or add the ICAO airline and type codes. You should list at least 1 airline and 1 type, there is no upper limit. Note that the types must fit with the radius of the gate.

Examples:

<option airlines="AAL" types="B738" real="false" />

<option airlines="AAL,SKW,VTE" types="A319,B733,B734" real="false" />

There can be more than 1 option for a parking position.

You can also delete all options for a parking position. Be careful with the xml syntax, there is FAQ #21 about that.

Okay, thanks.  I’ll give it a try later tonight, thanks.